Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who put their Learner/L plates on backwards... I mean if you can’t even figure out which way they should go then you definitely shouldn’t be driving

also second litter, and whistling...(both 🤮)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People who give you weight loss advice and saying you just need to stick to it when they never had to lose weight in their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People who give you weight loss advice and saying you just need to stick to it when they never had to lose weight in their life.
Really hate this. Or people telling you diets are evil when they’ve never been overweight in their life. They have no clue. All that ‘you just need balance and some exercise’ mmm ok thanks for the great advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We live in an area, that has had little snow in the last week. The snow that we've had, didn't settle because the roads were wet with rain. :(

Reactions: 1
it's not really social media related but the fact that being on your period is not a valid reason for illness.

Mine always flare up my stomach issue which usually starts in the night. I'll have sickness and diarrhoea all night (minimum of 3 hours) which will wipe me out for around 3 days but I feel guilty taking it easy during that time cause I think "oh it's just a period you have to get used to it" but it really does make me ill. I still go to work but there have been times I've had to be sent home cause it's been so bad as I can't do my job being in and out of the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a cough (not covid) in the middle of a pandemic where coughing is one of the main symptoms. Either have to stifle my coughs in public or deal with the fact that people will treat me like a public health hazard (just want to stress it’s NOT COVID)😆
When I was back in London in august- I went to ikea in a mask and accidentally sneezed. Obviously I didn't plan it and it was a one off not a continuous stream. One woman did start muttering loudly. I said nothing and walked away. :ROFLMAO:

it's not really social media related but the fact that being on your period is not a valid reason for illness.

Mine always flare up my stomach issue which usually starts in the night. I'll have sickness and diarrhoea all night (minimum of 3 hours) which will wipe me out for around 3 days but I feel guilty taking it easy during that time cause I think "oh it's just a period you have to get used to it" but it really does make me ill. I still go to work but there have been times I've had to be sent home cause it's been so bad as I can't do my job being in and out of the toilet.
Don't feel guilty for taking it easy.Last month was so painful I literally couldn't move and just cried in bed. It's hard to focus when you're in so much pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I was back in London in august- I went to ikea in a mask and accidentally sneezed. Obviously I didn't plan it and it was a one off not a continuous stream. One woman did start muttering loudly. I said nothing and walked away. :ROFLMAO:

Don't feel guilty for taking it easy.Last month was so painful I literally couldn't move and just cried in bed. It's hard to focus when you're in so much pain.
Thank you! I think it's cause whenever I have to be sent home from work (doesn't happen often as it usually starts in the night so it's only been maybe 3 times in the almost 4 years I worked in the same place for) my mum says "this will be with you until you're 50 so you have to get used to it!" but I'm like it's not the period that's the problem. It's the diarrhoea and sickness. I can't do my job if I can't get off the toilet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So come next week they'll be selling Christmas stuff, lol
It’s true!! There’s always bleeping SoMeThINg
Valentines
Easter
Mother’s Day
Father’s Day
Summer bleeping solstice
Halloween
Daylight savings
Bonfire night
Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! Just send my money straight to bleeping Tesco I’m just a bastard middleman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s true!! There’s always bleeping SoMeThINg
Valentines
Easter
Mother’s Day
Father’s Day
Summer bleeping solstice
Halloween
Daylight savings
Bonfire night
Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! Just send my money straight to bleeping Tesco I’m just a bastard middleman
don't forget the various sporting events that they advertise throughout the year to get you to buy alcohol/crisps/bbq food.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Parents, who after their baby has a little sneeze, immediately want to go to the doctors.

My daughter sneezed one time due to someone's aftershave, for the whole day, my girlfriend's mother demanded we take it to the hospital. After, she went on about it for about three and half days, until my girlfriend snapped, told her Mother to duck off and didn't speak to her for about a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dry January/veganuary bandwagon. If you want to participate, then that’s your business. Stop trying to guilt everyone else into it by documenting your every alcohol/meat free movement on social media. You did not invent either of them!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Dry January/veganuary bandwagon. If you want to participate, then that’s your business. Stop trying to guilt everyone else into it by documenting your every alcohol/meat free movement on social media. You did not invent either of them!
yes and when people do it for charity. Don't get me wrong it's lovely you want to do that but can you not just donate the money you've saved on not buying alcohol instead of asking people to give you money while you don't drink for a month?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.