Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on Facebook who update their status with spoilers about programmes or movies, without warning. My stupid cousin just did this with that show Behind her eyes, a show I’ve been saving to watch and have, up until this morning, managed to avoid any spoilers. Very, very annoying!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When you go to get your lunch and then you realise that you've left it at home. Oh well, Mcdonald's it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People who think they can push you about because they're very nice about it. You say no and they say oh well I know you don't like it but let's give it a go with a big smile on their face.

Get in the bin.....

Reactions: 9
My local shop selling items individually even though when you look closely they've come from multipacks!

Case in point, Chunky Kit Kats. On the wrapper it clearly states "Multipack Bar - not to be sold separately!" And yet in this particular shop they are, at 70p a pop!

A quick glance at Asda will tell you a multipack of 4 is only a quid. Nice bit of free enterprise by the shop owner I suppose. But when I challenged him he just shrugged his shoulders.

Reactions: 8
Im pissed off with myself tbh . .
That whole MD thing, I didnt particularly like the person, sounds weird, how can you dislike someone you've never met, BUT I just had a feeling . .
I follow a lot of off topic threads, the food 1s, what are you wearing, what have you done today etc and I notice the same names often and think "aww look, its so n so" but that MD . . 🙄
Always going on about sex with her partner blah blah . .
Why do I not go with my gut instinct. . .
Fumin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How memory can recall the slightest things from 40 years ago, and yet can barely remember what I did yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you park in pretty much an empty car park yet some idiot feels the need to park in the space directly next to you.

Reactions: 7
Getting to the bus stop and waiting a while for the bus and then realising that you have forgotten your face covering and then having to go back home for it 😅 just delays you for the day though.

Getting to the bus stop and waiting a while for the bus and then realising that you have forgotten your face covering and then having to go back home for it 😅 just delays you for the day though.
This!! A whole year and I'm still forgetting the bloody thing 😅

I do the extremely British thing of waiting and then saying "Sorry, excuse me, can I just grab one of those please. Thank you. Sorry"
As you awkwardly quickly lean across to grab the item whilst the person is stood waiting for you to hurry tf up and go away. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
when my boyfriend uses my vaseline and doesn't smoothly just take some off the surface, he puts his big fat finger right in the middle of it leaving a horrible dip (so petty but winds me up no end :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
when my boyfriend uses my vaseline and doesn't smoothly just take some off the surface, he puts his big fat finger right in the middle of it leaving a horrible dip (so petty but winds me up no end :ROFLMAO: )
My husband did this, I gave him my tin and he gave it back to me with a crater in it! I was like, no you rub it off the top! I was pretty cross, told him to keep the tin.

I just dont let my fella near mine 🤣

Reactions: 1
When absolute nobodies invite you to, "Ask me anything" (I think I may have posted this in another thread) ... I really want to ask, "Who are you?!" but feel that would be rude. Seriously though, everyone seems to think they're an influencer nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or when mine uses the toothpaste...the tube ends up squished into a funky shape, why can't he just squeeze it from the end and then smooth it down? Looks like hes just grabbed it and squished it with his hand 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.