Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water in the washing up bowl 😬

When you're not washing up I mean obv
I live in a shared house and everyone is really good about doing their washing up straight after cooking and emptying the washing up bowl. Except one girl who, every morning, puts a single teaspoon in there with a couple of inches of water. It drives me round the bend.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I live in a shared house and everyone is really good about doing their washing up straight after cooking and emptying the washing up bowl. Except one girl who, every morning, puts a single teaspoon in there with a couple of inches of water. It drives me round the bend.
My boyfriend always washes his hands over the washing up bowl and leaves loads of water in the bowl and it drives me crazy

I hope you’ve found the thread , have a look in same sex flirting. Its batshit crazy , get yourself a brew ( or something stronger) and get reading.
I did thanks, I don't have time to live my life properly, imagine putting all that time and effort into creating a fake life for no reason at all.

I would love to know what that person really does for a living.

Reactions: 7
I hope you’ve found the thread , have a look in same sex flirting. Its batshit crazy , get yourself a brew ( or something stronger) and get reading.
Even seeing the thread name has started me off again, thank god for face masks as I can't stop laughing again on the train 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m back! My mind is blown. We’ve all been well and truly had, I felt something wasn’t right about MD but thought she might have just been a bit of an oddball with a big personality, although it’s so obvious in hindsight and it makes me feel a bit icky😂😂😂

Kinda gutted I only found those threads after they were locked I have so much to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m back! My mind is blown. We’ve all been well and truly had, I felt something wasn’t right about MD but thought she might have just been a bit of an oddball with a big personality, although it’s so obvious in hindsight and it makes me feel a bit icky😂😂😂

Kinda gutted I only found those threads after they were locked I have so much to say!
Welcome back! I think she/he stood out so much because all of our posts were mundane and ‘normal’ . There was also too much over sharing going on ( made up over sharing) .

• Haha
Welcome back! I think she/he stood out so much because all of our posts were mundane and ‘normal’ . There was also too much over sharing going on ( made up over sharing) .
Yeah so much drama all the time. I think as people said on the same sex flirting thread that it’s hard to put the pieces together when ‘she’ was active on so many posts. It’s only when you see it all in one place that it comes together. I never went in the what have you done/eaten today threads for example so I missed a bunch of their bullshit there. I only really came across md on the covid and gender discussions thread and they had stopped posting on both of those by the ‘end’. There were definitely comments made from that profile that definitely gave the game away imo but most of us were too dim/nice to realise.

Feel like I’m gonna be side eyeing any member who sounds sus from now on. But I’ll probably end up being had again anyway😅

Reactions: 4
Yeah so much drama all the time. I think as people said on the same sex flirting thread that it’s hard to put the pieces together when ‘she’ was active on so many posts. I never went in the what have you done/eaten today threads for example so I missed a bunch of their bullshit there. I only really came across md on the covid and gender discussions thread and they had stopped posting on both of those by the ‘end’.

Feel like I’m gonna be side eyeing any member who sounds sus from now on. But I’ll probably end up being had again anyway😅
Absolutely. I think he was just spreading the lies liberally so someone would bite . Little and often seemed to be the way.
I also seem to stick to the same threads!

Reactions: 2
I’m so lost with what you’re all talking about, apologies for being a pest but can you tell me the thread to read, I don’t know what has happened and I’m extremely nosey! I have seen Mulholland Drive’s posts and bezlobob on lots of threads (or whatever it was), were they the same person?

Reactions: 3
I’m so lost with what you’re all talking about, apologies for being a pest but can you tell me the thread to read, I don’t know what has happened and I’m extremely nosey! I have seen Mulholland Drive’s posts and bezlobob on lots of threads (or whatever it was), were they the same person?
yeah, take a look at the same sex flirting threads

They were the same person with a genuine name change. However they are also other profiles as well. Whoever it is definitely isn't a south African lesbian called Zola.

They were the same person with a genuine name change. However they are also other profiles as well. Whoever it is definitely isn't a south African lesbian called Zola.
Thanks yes I know who you mean. She had another name now I can’t think what it is. But she commented a lot on threads I’m on. I can’t find the same sex flirting thread but I’ll have a look later when I have more time cos I really want to know what they were up to.

Actually as the current government guidance is just advice and not law, there's no legal limit on how far you can travel to exercise. So my bugbear is people who complain about other people travelling outside of their local area to exercise when actually they're not doing anything wrong!
People who don't follow advice because its not law 🤦

People who don't follow advice because its not law 🤦
And then complain about still being in lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok found it but don’t have time to read all those pages. Could someone just answer me this, did teanosugar/mulholland drive admit to being a guy in real life and pretending to be a lesbian on here?? I can’t imagine someone putting their hands up and admitting that! So cringe but does kind of make sense now.

I did always think MD’s posts sounded a bit odd but I put it down to her being South African and read her posts in a South African accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok found it but don’t have time to read all those pages. Could someone just answer me this, did teanosugar/mulholland drive admit to being a guy in real life and pretending to be a lesbian on here?? I can’t imagine someone putting their hands up and admitting that! So cringe but does kind of make sense now.

I did always think MD’s posts sounded a bit odd but I put it down to her being South African and read her posts in a South African accent 🤣
No they didn’t admit to anything but their posts didn’t add up and some observant members had a hunch and kept tabs on them. Mods said they have known it was a fake for a while and recently banned the account. The reason we think it was really a bloke is because the language they used doesn’t really seem like the kind of language an actual lesbian woman would use, and when you piece everything together it really does sound like a man in his 60’s or something living out a weird fantasy/fetish. It’s crazy they kept it going for so long before getting rumbled, but all those posts were spread out over so many threads so it’s easy to not notice right away.

Little tip: If you go on the threads and click on ‘most liked posts’ you should be able to get most of the tea including screen shots that highlight MH’s creepyness and contradictions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
No they didn’t admit to anything but their posts didn’t add up and some observant members had a hunch and kept tabs on them. Mods said they have known it was a fake for a while and recently banned the account. The reason we think it was really a bloke is because the language they used doesn’t really seem like the kind of language an actual lesbian woman would use, and when you piece everything together it really does sound like a man in his 60’s or something living out a weird fantasy/fetish. It’s crazy they kept it going for so long before getting rumbled, but all those posts were spread out over so many threads so it’s easy to not notice right away.

Little tip: If you go on the threads and click on ‘most liked posts’ you should be able to get most of the tea including screen shots that highlight MH’s creepyness and contradictions.
Thank you! Away to do that now. I’m getting very little work done today 😂

• Haha
People who write ‘just marking my place’ or some other crap on a new thread on tattle. Just click ‘watch’ at the top of the page!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The great game of jenga people play with rubbish balancing on the bin. Just take it out dickheads

The empty toilet rolls left on the back of the toilet like budget modern art

Dirty teaspoon on the side of the sink

Reactions: 9
All those annoying Ads that you’ve no interest in whatsoever that pop up on threads from the bottom and sides! You all know the ones, that are impossible to put your finger on that tiny x to get rid of it and end up on a different website!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.