Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NPower announcing another increase in prices of up to £100 a year on fuel bills. Or 9%!

What is the justification? Don't they realise people are living in uncertain times?

Reactions: 4
When you've got gel nails on which have slightly started to peel and you're washing your hair and a strand gets caught under the nail

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
When you've got gel nails on which have slightly started to peel and you're washing your hair and a strand gets caught under the nail
Oh gosh . . Worst feeling ever!!
All mine are off at the moment so ive that other feeling of real life on own nails ( yuk ) but I hear you with the hair strand! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Or even worse, when a nail has started to break really low down and something catches under it 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My Bed. It's from Ikea and the slats are basically too narrow. If you put the slightest weight just in one area then they fall through. God forbid you kneel on the bed to get something from the other bedside table - twang!

I'm not big but I sat on the edge of the bed in the middle - twang. I complained but they said beds aren't made to put pressure in just one area. So they think I waft into bed and then lie flat all night?

• Wow
  • Angry
My boyfriend and his bloody football!

Football this, football that.... football football football.

I swear one day I'll give him and ultimatum - me or his football (I might be skating on thin ice with that though :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not little, it's quite big actually. People (England) who went out to clap for key workers for 10 weeks during lockdown constantly moaning about those people they were clapping despite knowing about all the cuts theyve endured and the stress they are under. My family constantly moan about our GP. He is currently seriously ill with Covid and they all but wished him dead. He runs 3 practices and, until lately, hes been the only GP at our doctors.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Passive-aggressive social media posts, especially they would never, ever say it directly to the intended person.

Reactions: 7
My boyfriend and his bloody football!

Football this, football that.... football football football.

I swear one day I'll give him and ultimatum - me or his football (I might be skating on thin ice with that though :ROFLMAO: )
Bf has just text me "Can you find out what time Watford are playing tonight. And are they on the box? Thanks babes!"

Grrrr (Just checked, and they're not on the box. So perhaps we can have a bit of us time tonight:giggle: )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's not little, it's quite big actually. People (England) who went out to clap for key workers for 10 weeks during lockdown constantly moaning about those people they were clapping despite knowing about all the cuts theyve endured and the stress they are under. My family constantly moan about our GP. He is currently seriously ill with Covid and they all but wished him dead. He runs 3 practices and, until lately, hes been the only GP at our doctors.
Yes agree. There was so much support but ar the same time lots of people online whinging about hospital appointments being cancelled and not being able to see gp's in person in spite of the strain they were under. I would add tho that the online moans and groans weren't exclusive to england.

Yes agree. There was so much support but ar the same time lots of people online whinging about hospital appointments being cancelled and not being able to see gp's in person in spite of the strain they were under. I would add tho that the online moans and groans weren't exclusive to england.
Oh I have no doubt that the moans and groans were everywhere, I just wasn't sure if it was just England where people stood on their doorsteps to clap every Thursday and then contradict themselves 10 seconds later

Oh I have no doubt that the moans and groans were everywhere, I just wasn't sure if it was just England where people stood on their doorsteps to clap every Thursday and then contradict themselves 10 seconds later
Yeah that was uk wide too👍

Reactions: 1
Parents WhatsApp groups. I’m so glad I’m not part of that tit...although my friends like to screenshot comments from fellow parents and send them to me for some reason. Winds me up no end.

• Haha
Found Tattle less than 24 hours ago, and already I'm being sucked into it for far longer than I would like! (But in a nice way)

Will somehow have to fit it into my social media daily window between Fb, Insta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YT, WeChat, Whatsapp and Reddit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
When streaming services put adds for their other shows at the start of watching something else (similar to when radio ads for that same station come on)... I'm aware of what you're offering but I've chosen this other programme. F off

Reactions: 4
Passive-aggressive social media posts, especially they would never, ever say it directly to the intended person.
Hahaha yes! the dickheads who post tit like this...... "To the twit who almost knocked me over on Main Street. Its a good job you were in a car otherwise i would have punched ya" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The wire on my GHDs keeps getting a kink in it then the wire just twists and twists and is so awkward to use. I think the wire is far too flimsy for hwat you pay!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.