Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Privacy pop up notices on nearly every website I visit. I understand the reasoning but omg they're a real pain in the arse, especially customizing the many many options.

So easy just to click Accept, but I value my privacy when I surf, such as it is.

Reactions: 35

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Trying to log in - won’t accept password, end up resetting password and then it tells you it can’t be same as old one! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Being told that I can't possibly be tired or stressed as I don't have children.

"Tired, you? When was the last time you were up since 3am with a toddler who refuses to sleep?"

"Stressed, you? When was the last time you had to try and home school three kids under 10?"

Oh do fuck off......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

carriexbradshaw

Boy racers, or dickheads who have loud exhausts and drive past early morning or late at night.

Why, why bother?

Reactions: 26

weeweegie

VIP Member
This is going to sound absolutely awful. But people on Facebook with kids that are let’s say, not so easy on the eye 🙊 and they plaster them all over socials with ‘my beautiful gorgeous baby’ 😳 oh I know that’s a horrible thing to say. But there was a girl at a baby group I went to and her baby had a full on crop of hair and looked scary 🤪 like you could hear people slightly gasping when they looked at him. Well she then had entered him into a bonnie baby competition and was asking people to vote for him 🤣

I realise I will go to hell for saying this 😩🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Do you know what’s really getting on my tits? These constant stories in the media online saying ‘Mum transforms her cubbyhole into a princess palace with sticky back plastic and a mop from B&M’ etc. It’s called DIY and it’s been around for decades! Am I alone in this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pinkii

VIP Member
Youtube and their bloody Ad’s!!!!!

used to be able to watch a few videos and then have to see a short ad which you could skip.

now every F&*king video has an ad which is 20 seconds most of the time that you can’t skip.

I WILL NOT DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE PREMIUM YOU ABSOLUTE TWATS.

And breath....

Reactions: 24

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?
She'll milk that for all its worth, :ROFLMAO:

(I'll get my coat...)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’m on one today it seems!

My bil and sil. They live abroad and go on about a million holidays a year. Even this year they’ve been able to go places. Wouldn’t mind but they’re so fucking smug about it on social media. Completely blind to their privilege. It’s been a shit year, nobody needs to hear about how you’re living it up in some obscure, unaffected part of the world for the 5th time this year “with fab food and fab people” when most of us have had our own holidays cancelled and can’t even visit family down the road. Fuck. Right. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

petitspois

VIP Member
Flouncing out of a room and getting the pocket of your top caught on the door handle so you have to reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bubbadabut

VIP Member

Wow that is grim! Not the sort of thing I would choose to broadcast, even if I really wanted a ring made out of breast milk 😂

This has just reminded me of a number of articles I've seen recently about women (and it is usually women) who have been 'mortified' that their child has, for example, been through their phone and sent a nude photo to all contacts.

Or the other day 'mum mortified as 5 year old daughter takes bottle of Ann Summers lube to school as hand sanitiser'.

So mortified that she went and told The Sun, Lad Bible, etc. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Buffy

Comments on my working pattern from colleagues!
I work Mon-Wed every Wednesday evening I get “ wish I got every Thus/Fri off” 😡 I don’t get paid for it it’s not holiday!!
I work those days as I pay daily in childcare about what I earn each day so I might as well have a few extra days with my kids.....and that’s exactly how it makes me feel like I have to justify it!!

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I have only just found this thread so probably already been mentioned but....... People checking into hospital / a&e on social media then a load of comments 'omg are you ok' 'hope all ok with you' and the original poster either doesn't reply or says i'll dm you🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Uncontrollable kids. 😬
I love children, but when I go to a restaurant or the pub I just want to relax. Parents who let their kids run about, scream and make a nuisance instead of talking to them - I just can't understand.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
When women have babies and change their social media to things like “Tylersmummy” or put that in their description.

No, sorry but no. You do not need to give up your identity as a woman, as a person, because you’ve had a kid.

You can still be Cheryl. And Tyler’s mum. It’s okay. 🙄
hate this but also hate anyone who does a mini bio on their social media eg:

Wife to John 💍, mummy to 3 gorgeous kids 👦 Tom, dick and harry and 2 dogs 🐶 betsy and wetsy 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

PennyLane321

The Zara website! Emaciated, strung-out looking model with a gormless facial expression and “deconstructed” pose and the jacket they’re supposedly trying to advertise tied around her waist. Rinse and repeat for every other item of clothing on that hellsite

• Heart