Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Carry on people

Reactions: 6
Privacy pop up notices on nearly every website I visit. I understand the reasoning but omg they're a real pain in the arse, especially customizing the many many options.

So easy just to click Accept, but I value my privacy when I surf, such as it is.

Reactions: 35
Privacy pop up notices on nearly every website I visit. I understand the reasoning but omg they're a real pain in the arse, especially customizing the many many options.

So easy just to click Accept, but I value my privacy when I surf, such as it is.
They are just as annoying as that bleeping NERO pop up on my desktop and the constant emails every 4 days! I have Nero, yes I know it's out of date and no I will NOT PAY A bleeping YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

came in to write the same thing!! so bloody annoying, especially when its sites I have already visted!!🤬

and the stupid ad’s at the bottom of tattle (mobile version)

Reactions: 8
The "inventor" of words in the English language. Why oh why have similar sounding words when they could have been called something completely different to avoid confusion?

For example, "There", "Their" or "Wear", "Where", "Were", or "Here" and "Hear", "Night" and "Knight"

And don't start me off on the old "i" before the "e" cobblers either

All rather silly. Is it any wonder I hated English Language back in my High School days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
This is probably a bit mean and maybe I just don't get it, but people who are just unnecessarily dramatic and really just extra.

I've seen on a instagram a woman who has had a ring made and the stone is her breast milk. She's posted a full video of her literally sobbing when she opened the box and then this long paragraph about it.

Is there any real need? I understand keeping your kids teeth and all stuff like that but imagine walking around with a ring on that is made from your tit milk? Why?
Omg that is revolting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Wow that is grim! Not the sort of thing I would choose to broadcast, even if I really wanted a ring made out of breast milk 😂

This has just reminded me of a number of articles I've seen recently about women (and it is usually women) who have been 'mortified' that their child has, for example, been through their phone and sent a nude photo to all contacts.

Or the other day 'mum mortified as 5 year old daughter takes bottle of Ann Summers lube to school as hand sanitiser'.

So mortified that she went and told The Sun, Lad Bible, etc. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She'll milk that for all its worth, :ROFLMAO:

(I'll get my coat...)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When you forget about the cup of tea you made and you go for a hopeful sip and it's stone cold (Steve Austin).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
zelebs who break the rules of covid and the evidence is on their own social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

omg please share the ig account, I want to see the milk ring 😂 (unless it compromises your privacy ofc)

Reactions: 1
omg please share the ig account, I want to see the milk ring 😂 (unless it compromises your privacy ofc)
😂 It was on my discover page but I'll do my best to find it again

ETA: You won't believe this but if you just go on the tag #breastmilkring there's tons. Here's a website that makes them...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
😂 It was on my discover page but I'll do my best to find it again

ETA: You won't believe this but if you just go on the tag #breastmilkring there's tons. Here's a website that makes them...

😂 this is such a bizarre concept!

Reactions: 4
It's been a thing for years but then I've been involved in a few breastfeeding pages over the years. I even contemplated getting one, it's mixed with resin. But the price put me off more then the idea plus I think I was emotional stopping breastfeeding 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
That dreadful moment when you click "Submit" to something (email, online application, forum post etc), and then notice one of the following:-
  • You've sent it to the wrong person
  • You've noticed a typo (especially on Amazon when you realise you've clicked the "Join Prime" subscription tick box)
  • You've typed something incredibly indiscreet about someone, who you've inadvertently added to your list of email recipients
  • Sent a rather explicit email (plus photo) to who you thought was your girlfriend, but when you check again you've sent it to someone at the local tax office because Outlook has auto-filled an email address who's name is very similar to that of one's g/f
(Checking this post very carefully before clicking "Post Reply")

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boy racers, or dickheads who have loud exhausts and drive past early morning or late at night.

Why, why bother?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.