Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Sam Smith. Oh man do I detest that guy. The whole ‘only gay in the village’ thing he does I just can’t hack. He honestly thinks being gay makes him special in life. And the non binary thing, just no. You’re a white dude Sam, deal with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

holliebollie

Chatty Member
That's annoying but even more annoying when people don't bother indicating in the first place, it's on the increase, no point hitting the horn because you just get told to "go fuck yourself".
I had a friend who NEVER used her indicators. When I asked her why she said, “It’s nobody’s business where I’m going!’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

birdiefly246

VIP Member
recipes on websites that have a whole life story before getting to the actual recipe. I don't care about your childhood antics at the pumpkin patch. I just want to know how to make the fucking cookies!!

(I'm on one today don't know if you can tell!)

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
People who post dedication on social media to people who don’t have social media and will never ever read it or know anything about it. See also: dedications to dead people and dedications to children.

all
Attention seeking nonsense

• Haha

birdiefly246

VIP Member
People who post pics of their pets on social media with captions as if it's the pet that wrote it, e.g. "today I annoyed mummy by shitting on the sofa. Sorry hooman"

Ahh get a grip
Yeah or when it's from a baby's instagram account like " I love my mummy so much"

Worse still when mum's instagram account replies on the post like "I love you too my little baby"

Do you not realise you're literally talking to yourself?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When people from work contact you about work on your week off. Fair enough all my plans have been cancelled but I still earned the right to 7 days without bloody work drama

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
People who post the most disgusting looking roast dinners, usually with tinned sweetcorn on and watery gravy with The emojis 👌🏻🤤😋😍.

Sweetcorn does not belong on a roast dinner. It takes everything for me not to post 🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
zelebs who break the rules of covid and the evidence is on their own social media.

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
People who post pics of their pets on social media with captions as if it's the pet that wrote it, e.g. "today I annoyed mummy by shitting on the sofa. Sorry hooman"

Ahh get a grip

• Haha
  • Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Know-it-alls

I reported the lift wasn't working yesterday and miss know it all replied with 'well it was working on Tuesday' Yes, well today is a new day and it isn't working, so please kindly piss off 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
When you forget about the cup of tea you made and you go for a hopeful sip and it's stone cold (Steve Austin).

• Haha

Whatever123

VIP Member
People who post photos in a bikini or gym wear with a motivational quote I.e ‘be kind. Everyone is going through a battle you know nothing about’

No relevance. Just post your vain photo and be done with it

• Heart

Meh

Chatty Member
When women have babies and change their social media to things like “Tylersmummy” or put that in their description.

No, sorry but no. You do not need to give up your identity as a woman, as a person, because you’ve had a kid.

You can still be Cheryl. And Tyler’s mum. It’s okay. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

TheRoyalHousekeeper

This is random and someone may have already posted but I HATE trends.. any sort of trends..

- why do influencers say 'but we move' if something hasn't gone their way?
- what is with those hideously long acrylic nails?
- 'poki bowls' why is it cool to take a pic and post it of your 'poki bowl' ?
- instagram posing when they're crouched on the floor with one extended leg ?
- influencers and their 'oat milk' ?
- TikTok ?
- instagram stories were they rotate their heads, pout, grit their teeth and roll their eyes without moving their head.. to rap music?

and that doesn't even touch the surface.

Why does everybody want to be the same 😂 🤡 🐑

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
People who post a pic of:
  • Their Christmas decorations with the caption 'it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'
  • Their children's Christmas presents
  • Their f*cking elf

• Haha
Reactions: 16