Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I won't bore you with the many many reasons why I loathe 10. I mean the privacy and data-mining aspects would fill a few A4 pages of venting, along with bog-standard QA testing prior to rollout is also quite lamentable.

All I will say is when you see some major updates ready to be downloaded/installed, I would suggest you put it on pause for a couple of weeks just in case. Plus to do backups of any critical files, documents prior to installation.

Apart from that W10 is just great:rolleyes:
I'm glad you will not tell me all the reasons because I probably wouldn't understand most of it :ROFLMAO:

As for your advice, already doing that, thankfully my main drive has no critical files on it, they live on a separate drive.
I also have a few backups on an external drive. :) I learned a lot about backups when I was on Main Frames back in
the 80's.

SO glad W10 has that pause feature, it's the dogs bollocks.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
TV presenters that waggle their head. Think it may be more of a US thing. See “The Story of the Songs”, C5, the one about The Police and Sting (quite interesting actually), say at 32 min 30, this lady. She does appear earlier, it’s just that only now have I decided how annoying it is!

LucilleBluth

I find joint presents immensely annoying unless the gift givers are schoolgirls. I have two pairs of girlfriends who ALWAYS buy me a joint birthday present or housewarming present or whatever. We’re in our mid thirties. I just don’t get it.

I want to be really clear that a gift is a gift and I’m lucky to have generous friends. It’s usually a lovely present too! I just find it so odd that they don’t have the confidence almost just to choose something independently. To me, most of giving and getting presents is the thought that goes into it, not the thing itself, and it just makes me feel like they don’t care enough or don’t know me well enough to pick something out themselves.

Anyone else, or should I see my ungrateful self out?!

VIP Member
It does work eventually but I have yet to discover how many hoops I have to go through to get it to work. I use recode on mounted
dvd's (ISO) which you can't do on Windows 7.
UPDATE!
Sorted the problem the easy way, used the latest version of Recode which I bought for another computer, job done.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
When your Fitbit watch keeps falling off and you only realise 3 hours later and now have lost alot of steps 😂

Good thing I noticed before I got home as it was on the floor outside my office!

VIP Member
First day of work in Lockdown 2.0 and Macdonalds can go fuck themselves, they have made the toilets unavailable.:mad::mad:
I have an update on this, I sent a message to Macdonalds and they have replied, they ask for the locations and time so I'm gathering the information with help with the Google Timeline.