Little things in life that annoy you immensely #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When girls pose like this for a photo: Tilted head, holding the ponytail with one hand. WHY???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A bloke on my Facebook is adamant that WWE wrestling is real & will argue with anyone that dare says it isn’t “that chair isn’t metal & that’s not real blood” “well actually I think you’ll find it is real metal and it is real blood cos Triple H said it was in an interview so there” Oh yeah & why would he lie for pal?
nothing wrong with liking wrestling but your 35, it’s not real.
Angers me more than it should 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bloke on my Facebook is adamant that WWE wrestling is real & will argue with anyone that dare says it isn’t “that chair isn’t metal & that’s not real blood” “well actually I think you’ll find it is real metal and it is real blood cos Triple H said it was in an interview so there” Oh yeah & why would he lie for pal?
nothing wrong with liking wrestling but your 35, it’s not real.
Angers me more than it should 😂
To be fair, the chairs are real 👀 and the blood is mostly real too. Although ‘blading’ is done less these days especially in wwe but accidental bleeding happens. Its not real in the sense that the outcome of the matches are predetermined and storylines are scripted.

Sorry to be that person, been a wrestling fan for years😅

Reactions: 2
To be fair, the chairs are real 👀 and the blood is mostly real too. Although ‘blading’ is done less these days especially in wwe but accidental bleeding happens. Its not real in the sense that the outcome of the matches are predetermined and storylines are scripted.

😂 Yes I need to reiterate that he believes everything is real, storylines to outcomes etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My MIL is taking the kids out today. She said she would be here at 10. She turned up at 8.30 🙃🙃🙃
I know I should be grateful she is taking them out for the day but she lives 25 mins away, how hard would it have been to drop a quick, I'm leaving now text. We were all sitting in our pyjamas carving pumpkins
Que the mad run around in a tit tip of a house getting them ready while she sits judging 😒 🤣
Ohhh mine does this 🙂. She comes ‘after lunch’...which means her lunch and not ours. And she has hers at old lady time (11.30 am) so nine times out of ten the house looks like a bomb has hit it and the kids haven’t had anything to eat. Then she sits at the table all afternoon and I have to sit with her and entertain her. Hubby disappears out into the garden and before I know it my whole day is gone.

I know it’s part of having a family, and I get it, she’s lonely etc. But there’s never any time for me. Is it any wonder I sit up till midnight each night 😀

Reactions: 5
When runners insist on running so close to me they pant in my face. duck off breathers. Give me some space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being told that I can't possibly be tired or stressed as I don't have children.

"Tired, you? When was the last time you were up since 3am with a toddler who refuses to sleep?"

"Stressed, you? When was the last time you had to try and home school three kids under 10?"

Oh do duck off......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I knew wrestling was fake but never really gave it much thought until now but what is actually the point of it?
Cause it's not a real match? who determines who wins? are they like actors? I'm baffled

• Haha
I knew wrestling was fake but never really gave it much thought until now but what is actually the point of it?
Cause it's not a real match? who determines who wins? are they like actors? I'm baffled
I think of it as a soap opera with live stunts😅

• Haha
inky fingers from holding/reading newspapers

trying to find the sell-by/use-by date on a jar (it will sometimes say on the side "See side of lid" or "see base of jar". You do so but its either been rubbed off, smudged, or someone has whacked a price sticker all over it)

Reactions: 6
inky fingers from holding/reading newspapers

trying to find the sell-by/use-by date on a jar (it will sometimes say on the side "See side of lid" or "see base of jar". You do so but its either been rubbed off, smudged, or someone has whacked a price sticker all over it)
What's a newspaper? :ROFLMAO:

As for sell by/use by dates, they are printed on the bottom of cans and it's next to impossible to read them unless I have a magnifying glass or my reading glasses, the print is so faint when printed on aluminium. On glass it's just as bad, sometimes it takes me a couple of minutes to find it in the bloody first place.

When people say "unpopular opinion" when talking about something that is a well known popular opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whistling, and people that always have to make some noise(like humming)

Reactions: 7
The Vax ads that are on at the moment that seem to last half an hour! Karcher have started doing them as well. They make me so angry...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.