Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t get through as a solo singer on x factor yet thinks she can be an icon on her own? 🤣

Even with jade and perrie as strong vocalists, i can’t see them making it to that level.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the link to the interview.

I really want to like Leigh-Anne but just can’t get my head around her discussing racism while married to someone who has made such vile comments?

Reactions: 15
Having read the RS interview I understand why she flew to Nigeria to film the mv for My Love. That’s quite cool and it sounds like a banger. Listened to the R&B remix of Don’t Say Love and it works really well! Just echoing what others have said… hard to swallow her message considering who she’s married to!

Reactions: 6
She was born to have a god complex when her parents decided to name her Leigh-Anne. Too special and unique to be called a bogstandared Leanne

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s too corny to be a superstar. Plenty of other less talented, less attractive people have hit it big but I just feel like leigh Anne doesn’t have much presence but I also think she’s just kinda corny

She was born to have a god complex when her parents decided to name her Leigh-Anne. Too special and unique to be called a bogstandared Leanne
Isn't her sister called Sarah tho? And she tried to jazz it up putting and I in there quite recently

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure what agreement they reached to terminate the contract but Andre’s now a free agent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not sure what agreement they reached to terminate the contract but Andre’s now a free agent.
Is there a reason they fired him after one year???? I bet him and Alex deeply regret being greedy and seeing money over career they’re both fucked. Alex had to move abroad and Andre well deserves no career that is that blessed money wise imo!

Reactions: 8
Is there a reason they fired him after one year???? I bet him and Alex deeply regret being greedy and seeing money over career they’re both fucked. Alex had to move abroad and Andre well deserves no career that is that blessed money wise imo!
Not sure, considering they offered him the chance to stay on reduced wages I guess they just didn’t think he was worth what they were paying. Did see a suggestion he fell out with the previous manager, they’ve got a new one now but think he was already out the door/negotiating ending his deal by that point.

Leigh’s doing a radio one live lounge in October, I’ve always liked what LM have done in them (except Holiday) so be interesting to see how she does/what she covers.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused, I thought My Love was supposed to be out today? Can’t find it on Spotify or YT.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.