Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is ironic saying as she won X Factor, but that sounds like when a proper, well known artist comes on to sing with the pitchy contestants in the final, he sounds great, she sounds... o no. Better just his song on his own IMO.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow i knew she wasnt strong vocally but that’s very weak and not good.

Reactions: 7
I know this is ironic saying as she won X Factor, but that sounds like when a proper, well known artist comes on to sing with the pitchy contestants in the final, he sounds great, she sounds... o no. Better just his song on his own IMO.
Remember she didn’t win, the group collectively won. She wouldn’t of ever made it onto the show as a solo singer and rightly so!

Reactions: 13
Remember she didn’t win, the group collectively won. She wouldn’t of ever made it onto the show as a solo singer and rightly so!
The worst part is she's absolutely loving herself there, can she not bleeping hear how tone deaf she is? My dog makes similar noises when he's howling for his scran

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s in New York again hmm. She really seems to want to make it in America. I just don’t see that happening she’s not talented/interesting enough to stand out. She’s pretty but that’s not enough unless you’re Selena Gomez.
i don’t see any of them making it big time in the US. I don’t think perrie really wants it that much. Jade I could seetrying but I don’t think her current style would work. I feel like that look only works for billlie eilish and Jade is considerably older and sadlyprobably wouldn’t be given the same allowances as a white girl in pop music.

Reactions: 8
What UK artists have broken the US recently? Ed Sheeran, Lewis Capaldi, Harry Styles and obvs Adele

Leigh does not come in the category at all

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe Jade hasn’t released anything yet, and she really doesn’t look likely too any time soon either?

Meanwhile I think Leigh has her first actual UK performance on Tuesday? With that Capital ‘up close’ gig, and Perrie’s now in Turkey.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe Jade hasn’t released anything yet, and she really doesn’t look likely too any time soon either?

Meanwhile I think Leigh has her first actual UK performance on Tuesday? With that Capital ‘up close’ gig, and Perrie’s now in Turkey.
I honestly think the rumours that both her and Perrie are in label issues makes the most sense. Just crazy to me that new label bosses are willing to throw artists under the bus because of power struggles from within the label.

Think I might actually prefer this personally.

I prefer it too! & I like that it’s something very different to LM… like this for sure would not be on any of their previous albums but don’t say love easily could have been.

I prefer it too! & I like that it’s something very different to LM… like this for sure would not be on any of their previous albums but don’t say love easily could have been.
Don’t Say Love is a LM album track, not a single

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.