Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there’s a lot of comments under Jades most recent IG post speculating that she might be pregnant

Reactions: 3
I see there’s a lot of comments under Jades most recent IG post speculating that she might be pregnant

She doesn’t look pregnant in the second pic but it is strange how she’s making effort to cover her belly in each photo. Maybe she felt self conscious

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look pregnant in the second pic but it is strange how she’s making effort to cover her belly in each photo. Maybe she felt self conscious
Yeah what’s what I was thinking, I can understand why people think she might be though based on the strategically placed bag.

Reactions: 7
Jade has confirmed on tiktok that she is releasing soon and that all material is done

I'm guessing she's just waiting for leigh ann to quiet down with her releases ?

Yeah what’s what I was thinking, I can understand why people think she might be though based on the strategically placed bag.
I think that’s the intention tbh, I reckon she’s on the wind up

Reactions: 6

I'll never understand why people feel it's okay to say that sort of tit to someone, ever, but especially someone who has been open about her struggles with anorexia. Like what the duck. Maybe she's bloated and self conscious, maybe she's trying to get pregnant but can't, maybe she is pregnant and it's potentially not viable, maybe she wants to show off her bag??? Other people's bodies and reproductive choices should not be talked about, ideally, but at the very least not directly in front of the person!

Reactions: 15
All very fair, but I think she knew what she was doing, or maybe she was just self conscious. 🤷‍♀️

I know people get a piss on about pregnancy speculation but I don't think people ever mean harm. Most people love babies so wondering if celebrities they love are having one is just natural, human curiosity.

Also, I don't think the 'tide has turned' on LA, I think she was always the least memorable, she's just getting more chat now because she's the only one releasing anything.

I think the general feeling is you shouldn’t ask because you don’t know if that person is trying for a baby and struggling or what they’re going through. Like Jennifer Aniston saying she was trying every way to get pregnant when they always spoke about her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think the general feeling is you shouldn’t ask because you don’t know if that person is trying for a baby and struggling or what they’re going through. Like Jennifer Aniston saying she was trying every way to get pregnant when they always spoke about her
I get that. But I also think if you put your life in the public eye, you know people will talk. Every single topic could have some element of 'triggering' attached, even something as simple as what you've chosen to eat for lunch, who you are dating, where you live, what your tastes are. I don't think people should be directly asking her if she is pregnant no, but I do think stuff like a gossip forum, it's fair game. Noone is coming to her and asking.

I get that. But I also think if you put your life in the public eye, you know people will talk. Every single topic could have some element of 'triggering' attached, even something as simple as what you've chosen to eat for lunch, who you are dating, where you live, what your tastes are. I don't think people should be directly asking her if she is pregnant no, but I do think stuff like a gossip forum, it's fair game. Noone is coming to her and asking.
agree, on a forum its fine.

I remember when we dared mention we think Perrie was pregnant with her second when she got engaged and some members were so offended on her behalf 🤣

We bleeping talk so much tit here about everyone but no one should dare speculate about pregnancies sometimes

• Haha
That's what I meant by "where she can see it". On here is fine, but the person who posted the pic mentioned that people were commenting on her pic to the point Jade made a comment, and that's not really cool.

I personally hate the speculation because to me, it feels like a woman is being boiled down to her ability to reproduce.

Now I understand that I am coming to the topic with my own thoughts/ issues/ experiences, just like everyone else.

But with the past being so heavily focused on a woman’s ability to produce a child, seeing it continue on is annoying for me.

Do I believe most people ask the question with good intentions? absolutely. I don’t think it’s malicious in anyway. But it feels so diminishing in a way.

and then there is the whole body image issues but that’s a whole other thing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.