Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's release day and I see zero hype for this online

She will be relying on the mixers buying the 4 different cd copies on her website again

Reactions: 1
It's release day and I see zero hype for this online

She will be relying on the mixers buying the 4 different cd copies on her website again
Four different CD's?! she honestly thinks she's up there with Taylor Swift doesn't she. Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Four different CD's?! she honestly thinks she's up there with Taylor Swift doesn't she. Wow
Yup I believe there's four diff versions.. of the same song. The only difference is the artwork. A different pose on each one. But the same outfit etc :oops:

Reactions: 1
Is it just because that’s what they used to do in Little Mix though? One of each of the girls and one of the group? You can almost understand that but not when it’s just her.

Is it just because that’s what they used to do in Little Mix though? One of each of the girls and one of the group? You can almost understand that but not when it’s just her.
It's purely just to get the sales up. She's counting on these crazy LM fans buying every variant. So one person can count for 4 sales

DSL was VERY much held up at #11 by physical copies being bought by fans, the streams were quite low compared to the rest of the chart from what I remember.

Reactions: 2
I actually really like it, much prefer it to the first single. However, I love Ayra Starr so feel like she makes it and is the reason I like it so much🤣

Reactions: 6
Does anyone feel differently about Jade since the band ended? I can’t really put my finger on why but I don’t like her anymore

Reactions: 14

So, 1 why was this released on a Thursday? That means she only has one day to chart. Don’t fully remember the rules but this could really effect her badly if Spotify don’t pick this song up on its playlist today!

The song is, fine. The chorus is good - verses are words. Vocally, fine nothing special still think she’s nothing groundbreaking and just an average singer. There are better pop girlies out there.

Genuinely thought the lyrics were “I'll be your home, I can be your King Kong”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So, 1 why was this released on a Thursday? That means she only has one day to chart. Don’t fully remember the rules but this could really effect her badly if Spotify don’t pick this song up on its playlist today!
I actually don't think it will effect charts at all. Streams don't count on Thursday and they just won't send out physicals until Friday. Physicals only count from when they've been sent, to stop people selling more than they could ever possibly get out for release week, I think.

It is odd as surely people who listen once, first listen and never again, their stream will never count. But as we seen last time, most of her position came from physicals, so I don't think it will be a big issue. I don't get why she has done it though, absolutely no reason for it.

Edit: Searching on twitter tells me it was made Claro Amfo's hottest record today and she was on R1. Perhaps her label was offered it and it was too good of an offer to turn down so they changed the date.

Does anyone feel differently about Jade since the band ended? I can’t really put my finger on why but I don’t like her anymore
I’m not sure exactly how to put this into words but… is it because the only content of her we’re getting now is her tiktoks where she’s being arrogant in the comments and her IG posts? There’s nothing in the press/media of her being nice to balance it out?

Reactions: 9
Yeh, over the last couple of years something about her is a bit 🥴 for me i feel like she is trying way too hard to appeal to the tik tok generation with the clapback and ‘sassy’ attitude and its off putting to me.

Reactions: 11
‘My love’ is catchy I’ve had the chorus in my head since the teasers started being released buuuuutttt it’s not a song I can see myself having on repeat

Reactions: 3
I think that's even more tedious than DSL, least that was catchy and had a bop to it. The only good bit is Ayra.

Yeh, over the last couple of years something about her is a bit 🥴 for me i feel like she is trying way too hard to appeal to the tik tok generation with the clapback and ‘sassy’ attitude and its off putting to me.
I also just dislike her style so much. She’s so pretty and I feel like she always looks like garbage now.

Reactions: 8
I like My Love more than DSL but I’m still unsure it’s much of a repeater

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.