Little Mix #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm digging it hope it's better than don't say love which won't be hard for me as I hated it

Reactions: 3
I don't like that she can be quite shout-y in her live performances. More so in the Don't say love one. It was decently good but I think if she were to add choreography she would need heavy backing track.

She's being smarter this time. Releasing normal CDs so the diehards buy them. Then release week probably release the signed which they will buy again, plus collectors or people who wouldn't buy without it being signed(that's me, haha).

Anyone watched her interview with Zach Campbell? She even says if she was darker she wouldn't have been put in little mix and how much longer is she going through have to keep working harder than others because of her colour.

She also moans about being away from her children but she literally has the means to be with them and Andre whenever even if she was making music but she is trying to balance being a "wife, mum and global megastar". 🤣
Shaznay Lewis and Keisha Buchanan are far darker than her. She wants to blame everything on race, rather than accept the fact that walking around with that nasty scowl on her face makes her less likeable.

Beyonce, Tina, Whitney, Aretha, Janet, Diana are all black. Never stopped them. And they started their careers decades before she did.

Reactions: 13
He’s going through it on his stories today 🤣 apparently he’s refused a pay cut now as well (from €600K to €400K a year).

Reactions: 1
He’s going through it on his stories today 🤣 apparently he’s refused a pay cut now as well (from €600K to €400K a year).
The amount of money these footballers on is sickening. I get refusing to take a paycut as why should you, you signed a contract but the greed of these players is too much for me.

Reactions: 12
Looks absolutely delighted to be there.... Why does she bother? Surely she has enough money to retire on if her music career makes her so miserable.

74609201-12434111-image-a-94_1692731371097.jpg

Reactions: 10
Anyone watching Leigh Anne on ITV News right now? I think she's coming across well.

<whispers> I always thought she was the prettiest member.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watching Leigh Anne on ITV News right now? I think she's coming across well.

<whispers> I always thought she was the prettiest member.
When she smiles she is so beautiful, her face really lights up and she has a beautiful smile but she always has such a sour face.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.