Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤫 🤣 we can’t have her fans flocking to her on her working holiday when she’s pretending to be in Quinta do lago!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah Gav and the Da off on their favourite journey… a whole almost 40hrs without Nicola in their ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Gav and the Da off on their favourite journey… a whole almost 40hrs without Nicola in their ears 🤣
She allows her dad do that knowing about his heart problem. I’d knock her sideways the little brat. Sure he probably only loves being stuffed into a car driving for hours with his water retention. My kind of hell.

Reactions: 5
I dont get why they do that , if they stayed somewhere more central they wouldn't need a car. Hire a car if they wanted one for the odd day they are out & about.

Reactions: 6
So Nikki can ferry all her vavavoom tit over that she never wears, but shills tha tit out of. Ye know when she says”I can’t wait to put this in my suitcase” she means to advertise it. Like I said, it’s a working holiday

Reactions: 8
“I’m so jealous of people who can pack light for holidays, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong that I can’t manage it?!” as Nickers puts thirty bleeping baseball caps in a suitcase. Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’m so jealous of people who can pack light for holidays, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong that I can’t manage it?!” as Nickers puts thirty bleeping baseball caps in a suitcase. Cretin.
She packs light in the intelligence department!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who did she say that about

she
The sisters little baby girl. She clearly has hip dysplasia but Nicola decided to make fun of it. Poor little baby and the poor sister having that extra stress/worry while going though a break up too. Zero self awareness from our Nicola

• Angry
Omg here we go now with 6 weeks of the most boring content ever !! Like how does any 2 year old need 30 or more hats…she seriously needs a reality check !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg here we go now with 6 weeks of the most boring content ever !! Like how does any 2 year old need 30 or more hats…she seriously needs a reality check !
Would you not get board doing the same thing over and over each year im sure the kids like to be home doing camps with their friends,

Reactions: 7
And a good 15 of them are beige....... What a dope!
---
Would you not get board doing the same thing over and over each year im sure the kids like to be home doing camps with their friends,
I don't see a child complaining about having the beach and a pool for those weeks tbh! Think Pippa did some summer camps over there last year. But anyway itll be beat into them (not literally) from a young age that they are far above the summer camps those petty commoner peasants back home do! They are far better than everyone else, remember.... 😜

• Haha
Is Mrs going with her? She’ll probably be staying in QDL not Nikki’s cheap spot

And a good 15 of them are beige....... What a dope!
---

I don't see a child complaining about having the beach and a pool for those weeks tbh! Think Pippa did some summer camps over there last year. But anyway itll be beat into them (not literally) from a young age that they are far above the summer camps those petty commoner peasants back home do! They are far better than everyone else, remember.... 😜
I know kids like beach pool ect but same thing every year for 6 weeks bit boring I no my kids would hate doing the same thing over and over again ye maybe 2 weeks but 6 weeks imo its boring 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Has the dog nikki loved so much disappeared? Just thinking she’s hasn’t been giving out about her in a long time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.