Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg here we go now with 6 weeks of the most boring content ever !! Like how does any 2 year old need 30 or more hats…she seriously needs a reality check !
Unless she didnt bring them, just showed them in the case for the gram, then took them out again

Reactions: 1
She’ll prob be handing them out on the plane to drum up business. It’s the only way she’s going to get rid of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless she didnt bring them, just showed them in the case for the gram, then took them out again
Yes especially since she left all the tags on the socks. That would drive me mad taking tags off everyday of the holidays.

Reactions: 3
“I’m so jealous of people who can pack light for holidays, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong that I can’t manage it?!” as Nickers puts thirty bleeping baseball caps in a suitcase. Cretin.
I was laughing at the amount of baseball caps. Like how many heads have they between them

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the point of her husband driving over, can they not jus hire a car when they arrive like normal people. Either drive or fly, why do both? 🤷‍♀️

I don’t get the point of her husband driving over, can they not jus hire a car when they arrive like normal people. Either drive or fly, why do both? 🤷‍♀️
Imagine the cost of renting a Range Rover for 6 weeks, they can’t drive a regular ould car 😂 how would they bring the Dyson/airfryer/kitchen sink on a plane 🤪 I think they used it once last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Nikki trying to be relatable these days after going down the snotty witch route all her life. Dancing around the kitchen like the
Family from the snapper! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why is Nikki trying to be relatable these days after going down the snotty witch route all her life. Dancing around the kitchen like the
Family from the snapper! 🙄
Freebies & collabs have dried up for her massively thanks to all her rants. The damage is done

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just checked there for the craic….. anything from €6k to €26k for 6 weeks. Would you actually be able!! Plus flights and the car travels, spending money. Is it really worth all that money 😵💫
When your writing a tit load off agains tax, yeah probably

She is staying in the old village probably only costing about 500 euro per week and she is booking well in advance.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.