Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came over to say the exact same thing, no respect for anything, what a dose!
sure do you remember when they stayed in The Europe last year and had his walker and going around bashing it in to everything in sight, all the furniture in the lovely suite

Reactions: 5
Has she done something to her face? She looks very severe. It’s probably all the badness coming out through her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That 'helicopter legs' comment doesn't sit right with me.. imagine if somebody said that about Sonny.

Reactions: 4
God has Nikki not an original bone in her body? My girl! Like her makeup faced dope of a friend! She let herself slip with the “howaayee”
---
How is it that even with all the Botox, filler & filters she still looks like a hard faced 50 year old 🤭
She’s just a hard faced 40 year old

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That 'helicopter legs' comment doesn't sit right with me.. imagine if somebody said that about Sonny.
God love the sister, hip dysplasia is a tough thing to deal with and this dose making fun of her for her to find in years to come. What an absolute witch 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s a horrible human being! Doesn’t think twice about anyone less fortunate than her and her spoiled brats regardless of if it’s her own family! The same baby she’d nothing to do with not so long ago 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Gel polish on a 9 year old. Could she it just get normal polish at that age
I got my daughter shellac for her communion and she’s booked in for a wedding we have coming up too. Once it’s occasionally I don’t see a huge problem with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.