Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the point of her husband driving over, can they not jus hire a car when they arrive like normal people. Either drive or fly, why do both? 🤷‍♀️
Oh because he has to bring everything including the kitchen sink I’d say she has to have all her own mops and tit🙄
---
🤫 🤣 we can’t have her fans flocking to her on her working holiday when she’s pretending to be in Quinta do lago!
She’s not even there just plain old village in vilamoura 🙄
---
Does she rent a random house for the 6 weeks or does she know someone who owns a place
Rents the same place in the same spot every year
---
Gav comes across as an awful dope I’d say he’s right under the thumb with her the way he posts about her 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh because he has to bring everything including the kitchen sink I’d say she has to have all her own mops and tit🙄
---

She’s not even there just plain old village in vilamoura 🙄
---

Rents the same place in the same spot every year
---
Gav comes across as an awful dope I’d say he’s right under the thumb with her the way he posts about her 🙄
He is a complete dope. Utterly whipped by our Nicola.

Reactions: 1
Here we go now tagging the shite out of bamboo lil sonny boy is a mad dj down there now with his SnapBack and socks he’ll be on as much as Calvin Harris before the summer is out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go now tagging the shite out of bamboo lil sonny boy is a mad dj down there now with his SnapBack and socks he’ll be on as much as Calvin Harris before the summer is out
I often wonder what would it be like of sonny was a girl? You can guarantee out of date snap backs from 2010 and overpriced sock’s would definitely not even be a notion in her head..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is buying this shite? Honest to God! The state of the hats. All were going to see this trip is hats and socks.

Reactions: 5
Nik the dik slagging off her Dad about his backpack when she stuffed the kitchen sink into her car and forced him to travel for 200 hours for her. Oh the irony.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh nikki pretending your staying in Quinta 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you could never afford it even if you sold all your hats and socks have to laugh at there hole fake lifestyle 🤣 😆 😄

Reactions: 6
Omg see her in video with gav when he puts arm around her she just moves it so awkward

Reactions: 4
Did nik see Suzanne's post and stalk her there and copy her pic so weird she pushes gav off her so awkward looking

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.