Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon fur coat no nikkers is making her apartment available so Chrissie can apply for it through HAP.. thats why she was looking for cleaners last week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was it last year chrissie didn’t even get a ‘happy birthday’ message? So fake from them, just cause they didn’t like the boyfriend, but she’s back in the fold cause it’s over

Reactions: 13
Was it last year chrissie didn’t even get a ‘happy birthday’ message? So fake from them, just cause they didn’t like the boyfriend, but she’s back in the fold cause it’s over
Even in her pregnancy announcement video none of them are in it there all as fake as each other

Reactions: 6
Why didn't they like her boyfriend? I never knew. But did find it strange that they started to comment on her stuff like an old friend and not a sister!

Reactions: 2
Ok is she angling for a freebie to Paris before or after the summer in her Portugal??

No mention of Portugal yet. I wonder when she’s off.

And I see the sister is trying to rehome her dog too due to living arrangement changes. Something I’ve noticed with the sisters posts is she is hinting at keeping her daughter safe a few times. Even the videos of her party when people were greeting her in the garden was like she hadn’t seen people. I wonder was she in a bad relationship with the baby’s Dad.

Although, I know in the past some poster on these threads seemed to either know her or the baby’s Dad and seemed to think everything was rosey and she was better off with him than her own family.

Either way nobody wants anyone in a crappy situation and she does seem to have her family support right now which is good

• Wow
No mention of Portugal yet. I wonder when she’s off.

And I see the sister is trying to rehome her dog too due to living arrangement changes. Something I’ve noticed with the sisters posts is she is hinting at keeping her daughter safe a few times. Even the videos of her party when people were greeting her in the garden was like she hadn’t seen people. I wonder was she in a bad relationship with the baby’s Dad.

Although, I know in the past some poster on these threads seemed to either know her or the baby’s Dad and seemed to think everything was rosey and she was better off with him than her own family.

Either way nobody wants anyone in a crappy situation and she does seem to have her family support right now which is good
Oh shes heading away with Mrs Makeup, you can be guaranteed.. Mrs Son obviously wants to see out his last few days in Primary school, although according to Mrs his teacher said hes above average or something like that at Christmas when she took them out of school for 3 weeks... when they were in Dubai hiding from the FILs court case

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s staying in “emergency accommodation” at night and with family during her day for a council house. I know someone who did this and got a brand new house from the council 😡
Is she gone from baby daddy already
No trace of him at all from her insta

Reactions: 3
Is she gone from baby daddy already
No trace of him at all from her insta
Saw the dog announcement, didn’t even know she had that dog (just the smaller one). I’d sleep in my car rather than part from my dogs, it’s so sad. Chrissie seemed very close with her ex’s daughter, sad when another child involved that you have no legal right over.

Reactions: 6
Oh shes heading away with Mrs Makeup, you can be guaranteed.. Mrs Son obviously wants to see out his last few days in Primary school, although according to Mrs his teacher said hes above average or something like that at Christmas when she took them out of school for 3 weeks... when they were in Dubai hiding from the FILs court case
I’m basing over to
I’m off to QDL tomorrow for 4 weeks so if I see them I’ll report back. But I assume that’s not where Nikki will be staying but taking the long drive to the kids camps each day 😬😬😬 (ouch long drive on a holiday) Have family staying the Old village from next week..

Her brothers comment about not making the cut under her father's day post has tension all over it 🙉

Reactions: 4
The poor witch actually does need all the filters. But she can't use them while touting the Bperfectic tit..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.