Little Bow Pip #11 Fur coat no Nikkers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she has split and having to listen to Nikki saying ‘I told you so’

Reactions: 5
Was she living with him in his house ? She prob cant find a house to rent in Dublin.
No they were renting together and then when she had the baby she got the hap but the landlord wouldn't accept it and she had to move out, that's the jist of what i got from her stories anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ then the fella was gone and shes deleted all the pics of him and her off her insta

Reactions: 4
Can she not afford a bra or even plasters, one pointing east the other west.. the state of her

Reactions: 2
She wore that to a wedding? I thought it was the day before. She coulda gave the bottom of it a smack of an iron.

Absolutely shocking. I know it's supposed to be "oversized" 🙄 but it looks like ya know after your Debs and you borrow the fellas tux jacket at the end of the night 😂😂
Omg was gonna say looks like she took a farmers blazer by mistake at the end of a wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You have to be on a waiting list, it’s okay Nikki I’ll just ask my dad for a shot of his jacket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but those sandals look like the orthopaedic sandals my nanny was giving after her feet were swelling… 🤢

Also the blazers are ridiculous looking! Not just on Nikki, I haven’t seen anyone been able to wear or style them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emergency accommodation or not if that’s the game Chrissie is playing she’ll be waiting years.. Dcc sdcc etc all have waiting lists well over 10+ years even if homeless… the stories I’ve heard! Councils in Dublin couldn’t give a tit 🙈

Surprise party for chrissie ( in nikkis of course) and terror or daveh wasn't at it, such a weird family they are. One min chrissie is the black sheep cause they don't like the fella, although seems like they might have been right cause he did look a bit off and now it's terror and daveh the black sheep

Reactions: 9
I also dip in and out of this thread but looking back every so often I see about a love child end gav having another child etc? 🙈 can someone explain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.