Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She scares mešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā€¦.the little petā€¦heā€™s 2 ffs. Sheā€™s FuMiNgšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Be seen her holiday in her special place, being like this with the kidsā€¦ just like her brother, sheā€™s always fumingā€¦ even walking a pram is like looking at someone chewing a waspā€¦

Reactions: 5
Why wud u put one of those rugs in the playroom asking for trouble Nikki, it's what kids do all she's worried abt is the socks then, wud love to have been a fly on the wall in that house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Why wud u put one of those rugs in the playroom asking for trouble Nikki, it's what kids do all she's worried abt is the socks then, wud love to have been a fly on the wall in that house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She got it for free , if she was paying for it she wouldnt šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Imagine filming yourself giving out about your 2 your old with a cross face like hers and sharing it to the world, that poor child - she needs an intervention

Reactions: 9
Imagine filming yourself giving out about your 2 your old with a cross face like hers and sharing it to the world, that poor child - she needs an intervention
Her first thought like il record it for everyone to see.. if she shows herself fuming like that over a pair of socks can imagine that was tamed down to what sheā€™s really like! He was obviously unsupervised and curious he didnā€™t understand.. all sheā€™s worried about are the socks and the carpet ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
I have to say I howled laughing at what he did. Then his little Smurf feet after the sock was whipped off. I do wanna know how and where heā€™d get that ink. Glaringly obvious he was left alone too long - bet gav got it in the ear! Nikki imagine what would have happened if it was something dangerous, I wouldnā€™t be showing people how stupid you both are.

Reactions: 7
But how would Matt Britton carpets know to give her more free rugs if she didnā€™t record it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice not at all subtle beg for a new phone!
Why canā€™t she get off her hole, walk into the pavilions and pay for a phone like the rest of us! I have that phone, hope that pisses her off! had to wait like the rest of the world and pay full whack! God sheā€™s a tool

Reactions: 7
Why canā€™t she get off her hole, walk into the pavilions and pay for a phone like the rest of us! I have that phone, hope that pisses her off! had to wait like the rest of the world and pay full whack! God sheā€™s a tool
They're ā‚¬1500+ direct from Apple too... šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
For a rented house she sure puts alot into it like the garden etc. Her landlord must be thrilled.

I suppose it's probably all collab and not out of her own pocket

Reactions: 5
For a rented house she sure puts alot into it like the garden etc. Her landlord must be thrilled.

I suppose it's probably all collab and not out of her own pocket
She ā€œcollabsā€ for everything. Hasnā€™t cost her anything, and to be fair her garden still looks shite!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.