Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylou40

Maybe that’s why there’s no pics of her bestie’s birthday night out! No freebies from a restaurant or hotel and clearly no funds to pay herself, quick round trip to McDonald’s in airside for her birthday bash😂 it’s very unlike them to not post every pain staking minute of their get togethers

Jembelle

VIP Member
It’s amazing how her and mrs goes to water babies and they live no where near each other ! Rosie obviously couldn’t be caught with the riff raff at Nicolas party she’s too upper class for that ! I was at a conformation party in that hotel and I have to say there is nothing good about it. Obviously she couldn’t extend her money for some food at it !

mandgmam

Honestly your baby won’t like them, they left a big track around my nieces head,, her blind mother obliviously didn’t see it.. once the baby looked cute that’s all she cared plus the baby was a new born so her head wasn’t overly big
I was given a gift basket when my baby was born and there was one in it and I used it but to be fair it didn’t leave a mark and she wasn’t bothered by it so I would like to get more but I refuse to buy from her!

winterblu

VIP Member
I don’t think she got as much free shite this time. Sure didn’t she buy her own marquee thing 😂😂😂 that’s mainly why she’s quiet. Doesn’t have to plug anyone 😂😂😂

also tony wasn’t getting good news the other day so that could be it too 🤫
Whats wrong with Tony ? He seems like a nice man tbf.