Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure they have school next week I know my kids is back next week and my guess is Jayden is in 3rd year could be wrong so he should not be missing school with junior cert year

Reactions: 3
Must be another Technogym Business trip they’re off on to Dubai. Full of tit with their year round luxury holidays. But all materialistic, nothing to show for her life only credit cards, rented houses & a RR. Her Insta days are well numbered by the looks of things as zero content anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
All schools back 5th January. Is he actually JC yr?? He will have mocks in Feb .
Each to their own but i would pull my kids out of school as much as her . They have had 2 weeks off already.

Reactions: 4
All schools back 5th January. Is he actually JC yr?? He will have mocks in Feb .
Each to their own but i would pull my kids out of school as much as her . They have had 2 weeks off already.
No I don't think he is 3rd year I think 2nd but still as you say they been off for 2 weeks

Reactions: 1
I suppose the schools aren’t back until Thursday so they’ll only miss 2 days! I’ll show myself out…….🚪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I don't think he is 3rd year I think 2nd but still as you say they been off for 2 weeks
I didnt think he was that age yet. Regardless it looks terrible taking them out of school when they have been off 2 weeks. Maybe they are going this wkend for a week so only missing 2 days🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
With her “honest” chat the other night about her year and the hints of a struggle and then tonight’s sharing of Gav’s story. What’s going on with the dance school? She was hinting a few times in her stories about giving up etc.. Is that the business that is struggling or all of them?

Reactions: 5
When’s Chrissie due? Wonder will she be away for it? Businesses couldn’t be doing that bad if she can afford holidays to Dubai.

Reactions: 2
When’s Chrissie due? Wonder will she be away for it? Businesses couldn’t be doing that bad if she can afford holidays to Dubai.
January apparently. There wasn’t the sharing of the usual Nikki Christmas dinner either from the sisters. She lives on credit cards and Gav’s wages I reckon… it all fake with her… seen her loads first hand on her “dream vacay” in the summer… let’s just say if you go into a Jaffa’s supermarket for lunch and buy 3 tomatoes, lettuce, a bag of rolls you aren’t living the rockstar life she portrays 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With her “honest” chat the other night about her year and the hints of a struggle and then tonight’s sharing of Gav’s story. What’s going on with the dance school? She was hinting a few times in her stories about giving up etc.. Is that the business that is struggling or all of them?
Why did he even tag her in that and they probably sitting in the same room! All bullshit for social media and attention. The business is clearly struggling and I’ve no doubt her anti covid rants did some damage to her though she will never admit it.

Why did he even tag her in that and they probably sitting in the same room! All bullshit for social media and attention. The business is clearly struggling and I’ve no doubt her anti covid rants did some damage to her though she will never admit it.
Deffo in the same room 😂😂😂 she probably sent it to him to post

• Haha
January apparently. There wasn’t the sharing of the usual Nikki Christmas dinner either from the sisters. She lives on credit cards and Gav’s wages I reckon… it all fake with her… seen her loads first hand on her “dream vacay” in the summer… let’s just say if you go into a Jaffa’s supermarket for lunch and buy 3 tomatoes, lettuce, a bag of rolls you aren’t living the rockstar life she portrays 🫠🫠
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s away now for Chrissie giving birth, bitter witch. Yeah I noticed that this year no big breakfast & dinner at Nikki’s, no lavish gifting around the Christmas tree, no showing off last minute PS5’s for that spoilt tit of a teenager of hers. Be good enough for her if Backstreet goes tits up & her bows along with it. I’d say her prices are extortionate for classes that families just can’t afford anymore, plus funding her lavish lifestyle & her views on things during Covid I’d withdraw my child too. I wonder are there any backstreet parents on her to see what’s going on? I wonder will she spend her Summer in Villamoura with her new full of tit bestie the Siegris family or whatever they’re called?

Reactions: 8
People obviously got sick of her, imagine being so self absorbed that you think your entire family should be in your house Christmas Eve, Christmas breakfast and dinner, all to suit herself and for Instagram content.

Reactions: 6
She's a thick so I wouldn't say so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably smart actually, given all the info that’s come to light about the vax recently. No shade to anyone that’s had the vax, but everyone should have been given the choice, not forced. (I live in Oz, hasn’t been pro-choice, for ref)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably smart actually, given all the info that’s come to light about the vax recently. No shade to anyone that’s had the vax, but everyone should have been given the choice, not forced. (I live in Oz, hasn’t been pro-choice, for ref)
What info is this now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.