Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winterblu

VIP Member
For a rented house she sure puts alot into it like the garden etc. Her landlord must be thrilled.

I suppose it's probably all collab and not out of her own pocket
She isn't paying for it all beggy with her but it is still their home rented or not and they seem to be their long term so why not make it nice and homely .
---
According to daft a 4 bed is €3,500 a month
Thats insane , why dont they buy then ..

winterblu

VIP Member
sure he slept for like 2 hours I taught she said or maybe that was gio, we took our 8month on a boat trip when in Portugal last summer was grand but not all day would I do it
8mth isnt walking tho, 2yr old never stop🙈😂.
I dunno when mine were small we did things the kids enjoyed when we were on family holidays.
I cant think of anything worse than been stuck on a boat with a 2yr old.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Did she not have to move out of the house they were renting because the social wouldn't give them rent allowance while she was on maternity leave. I think she has moved back in with her dad.

winterblu

VIP Member
I would take that signing a waiver is that I agree to them being filmed by coaches or the organisers, I know they can still upload it but I doubt it would have Nikkis number of followers
Wavier are to cover them with the media aswel which would likely have a bigger following ? Tho i dont think that matters really.
---
We are involved with our local football club, and parents sign a waiver, but it states only an official from the club can take photos and videos. Parents can't
Ours isnt as alot would appear in local/national media and on the Clubs social/website ect. I persume its at the discretion of each club . She hasnt named any of the kids which is the main point. Tbh most with just swipe past and most people arent intrested in other peoples kids .

heybish123

Please please please let Nik the dick be on the next series of Below deck 😂 tagging along on her mates mates boat who actually have money
No surprises sonny boy looks a bit red she probably has him ‘down’ to a 6 oil after 2 days overcast weather

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Sure she doesn’t put sunscreen on any of them. Pippa needs a good tan, can’t have a pasty 8 year old going home! 🙄🫠 its sad really when skin cancer is the leading cause of cancer in Ireland and she knows first hand how difficult it is to lose someone to cancer😔
Please tell me your joking she doesn't put suncream on the kids