Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissie is after asking her cousin? Shannon to be godmother! I’m thrilled she’s going with her heart and not asking this gowl again who treats her like dirt

Reactions: 12
Chrissie is after asking her cousin? Shannon to be godmother! I’m thrilled she’s going with her heart and not asking this gowl again who treats her like dirt
I just came on to say this, delighted it’s none of the other skanks that shunned her! Although I do think it’s a bit tacky asking before the baby is born and the night before her wedding but anyway that’s just personal preference delighted Chrissie has finally broke away from the twats

Reactions: 8
I just came on to say this, delighted it’s none of the other skanks that shunned her! Although I do think it’s a bit tacky asking before the baby is born and the night before her wedding but anyway that’s just personal preference delighted Chrissie has finally broke away from the twats
Yeah it kinda made the girls wedding about herself.

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like shes wearing her best Lingerie with a Tulle thrown over it.. mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 5
Have I missed him or has it been quite a while since Aimee’s fella has been shown on her stories

No pics of sonny did he not go? Why does pippa have black shoes and socks with the white dress?

Reactions: 1
No pics of sonny did he not go? Why does pippa have black shoes and socks with the white dress?
Why would they bring a baby to a wedding? He'd be impossible mind! He mightnt have been invited as he is so young.
Dunno what the situation is with the socks! such an adorable dress and bow in her hair, nickers prob tried to give it a modern twist! 😅

Reactions: 2
Why would they bring a baby to a wedding? He'd be impossible mind! He mightnt have been invited as he is so young.
Dunno what the situation is with the socks! such an adorable dress and bow in her hair, nickers prob tried to give it a modern twist! 😅
Surprised she didn’t style it with the lbp kid socks cos they’re so “versatile”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've seen recent picture of Kate and Williams little girl with the black sock and shoes and dress (obviously going to school and not for a wedding).
1666636727273.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm about to sound so mean but does anyone else get second hand embarrassment when Croia uploads videos of herself dancing? She thinks she's incredible and she's really not🙁😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.