Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before but I'll say it again. What difference if they didn't mention it on social media? I'd prefer my sister actually ring me, text me or visit me in person rather than post some shite msg on social media to me!

ETA Terrie did share something though!

Reactions: 5
I've said this before but I'll say it again. What difference if they didn't mention it on social media? I'd prefer my sister actually ring me, text me or visit me in person rather than post some shite msg on social media to me!

Since they are the type of people who reshare birthday greetings they get sent and love the likes for the social media impressions etc. help them get more work I think it’s very telling when they don’t share something like this.
---

Is Nikki the only sibling that even mentioned the baby?
Nikki & Terri I only noticed sharing the news

Reactions: 3
Since they are the type of people who reshare birthday greetings they get sent and love the likes for the social media impressions etc. help them get more work I think it’s very telling when they don’t share something like this.
---

Nikki & Terri I only noticed sharing the news
They’re only short of sharing when someone passes wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I agree completely!!
The 2 younger ones did reply on her baby post .

Reactions: 1

Because when nikki had her kids and David had Sydney they were flat out congratulations and all over the baby. Not very nice to not treat chrisie and her baby the same. Even if it is just on social media

Reactions: 5
Wonder did chrissie get a Gucci baby blanket or just the hand me down pram and a box of bows for advertisement purposes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.