Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is what I was wondering if they were staying in the same hotel
I though mrs makeup said in her Q&A they were in that hotel (nikis in) then they moved to the Atlantis . If its near the airport they are 30/40 min from each other . If Nikki cant afford the Atlantis why didnt she stay closer to her in a cheaper hotel.

Reactions: 1
How much school will all the kids be missing between Mrs makeup and Nikki how long is Mrs makeup gone for

That is what I was wondering if they were staying in the same hotel
Nikki and co will prob just hang around the Atlantis now she’s done her bare minimum of tagging the hotel for the “free upgrade” which just appears to have involved an orange In some cling film! 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nikki and co will prob just hang around the Atlantis now she’s done her bare minimum of tagging the hotel for the “free upgrade” which just appears to have involved an orange In some cling film! 🫢
Sure didn't she throw a strop last year after MRS was in the Atlantis, and they went there for a day, and then lo and behold they got a booking there for a couple of nights and the 'babysitter' extended her stay too 🙄

Reactions: 4
How much school will all the kids be missing between Mrs makeup and Nikki how long is Mrs makeup gone for
Id imaging Mrs makeup is coming home this wkend , they went out there for Christmas so prob only 2 days . The other yoke presuming they are gone a week will miss 5/6 days of school .

Id imaging Mrs makeup is coming home this wkend , they went out there for Christmas so prob only 2 days . The other yoke presuming they are gone a week will miss 5/6 days of school .
Yes maybe but is Mrs makeup not moving to another hotel now or has she already

Nikkis Hotel, (mosney) is literally on the Airport Runway.... good luck.. looking forward to the fake run through... its literally mosney/butlins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what i took from her Q&A they moved already. They were in Nikis hotel but moved to the Atlantis .
She hasn't been to the Atlantis yet, I don't think, she said it's part 2 of her hol, how long is this holiday going to be!

Poor Sonny lookes frozen and wind blowing his hair 😂. No need for the big sunglasses when there is no Sun the dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actual secondhand mortification for them!! She does realise she’s 38 yeah & not 18? Talking about a midlife crisis. Jayden cringing with embarrassment 🤣🤣
They’re so stuck in 2008 it’s cringeworthy, also don’t be giving her reasons to blush she’s 40 not 38..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So off topic but not sure what thread to ask on😂 has anyone been to gaiety panto? Thinking of bringing kids and want to get opinions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.