Little Bow Pip #10 Little Bow Pip has literally lost her sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no its lashing rain there today , wouldnt know it from her stories . Bet she hates Mrsmakeups honest updates😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with all the moving hotels... can they not afford to stay at where they are or are only booking what's available last minute.. would u be bothered like with all the packing/unpacking

Reactions: 8
What's with all the moving hotels... can they not afford to stay at where they are or are only booking what's available last minute.. would u be bothered like with all the packing/unpacking
Such a dose esp with young kids . Obv cant afford it. Aleast mrsMakeup spent 2 weeks there before moving .

Reactions: 3
Would you be arsed?? That’s not a fecking holiday!

More like can’t afford the palm for the whole stay but they’re tryna keep up with the makeups! And probably butlins on the runway only giving them a couple of nights.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Would you be arsed?? That’s not a fecking holiday!

More like can’t afford the palm for the whole stay but they’re tryna keep up with the makeups! And probably butlins on the runway only giving them a couple of nights.
100% this!

we love the Atlantis but over Xmas / new year it’s 3x+ the price, I know I’ve looked it up several times.

second week in Jan is like cheapest you can get it.

Reactions: 5
Must be some amount of rain, your one kimkandre is driving through a flood 😂you’d be absolutely sick

Reactions: 4
They should have just went to Tenerife, weather better and a shorter flight . Id be sickened i spent 7hrs on a flight and weather crap.

So, here’s my thinking! Gav is clearly on a “business trip” for the company he owns, sorry, works for 🙄, why no family pics of the beautiful Atlantis, I’ve stayed there lots of times so I’ve photos of my family not pics in a gym tagging the company I own??Also I do actually own my own company, business right offs can be scandalous and I’m sure that’s what he’s done here!no way they can afford Atlantis if the other cheap hotel was their first port of call and summer hols are in the old village! I’m sure his company would love to know he’s taken his family over on an all expenses paid jollier, sad really cos Nicola thinks she’s a bleeping billionaire🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please please please let Nik the dick be on the next series of Below deck 😂 tagging along on her mates mates boat who actually have money
No surprises sonny boy looks a bit red she probably has him ‘down’ to a 6 oil after 2 days overcast weather

Jesus he is scalded.. mummy was too busy drinking yesterday on the booze cruise .. he obviously didn't get any sunscreen put on him
Sure she doesn’t put sunscreen on any of them. Pippa needs a good tan, can’t have a pasty 8 year old going home! 🙄🫠 its sad really when skin cancer is the leading cause of cancer in Ireland and she knows first hand how difficult it is to lose someone to cancer😔

Reactions: 7
Sure she doesn’t put sunscreen on any of them. Pippa needs a good tan, can’t have a pasty 8 year old going home! 🙄🫠 its sad really when skin cancer is the leading cause of cancer in Ireland and she knows first hand how difficult it is to lose someone to cancer😔
Please tell me your joking she doesn't put suncream on the kids

Please please please let Nik the dick be on the next series of Below deck 😂 tagging along on her mates mates boat who actually have money
No surprises sonny boy looks a bit red she probably has him ‘down’ to a 6 oil after 2 days overcast weather
I don’t think they do have money, they tagged a rental company and generally ppl who own yachts have them staffed. They all see to be cut from the same wannabe cloth

Please tell me your joking she doesn't put suncream on the kids
Ah she does but she brings them down the factors as they start getting a colour. 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Judging by the weather they’ll all be sent for spray tans in the airport to keep up the pretence of their amazing holiday! An umbrella would be more in her line.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.