Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black and white is absolutely scandalous after black lives matter , you think she would have a bit more cop ! She’s such a stupid dick . Imagine anyone admitting they were wearing her perfume. How did she really believe she’s good enough
Oh that's not even the half of it. And this is the sickening part. When she referenced Mental Health, see earlier pics at beginning of this thread and accusing a follower of stalking her and apparently she is taking this "stalker" to the High Court, on said rant she claimed she sees life as Black and White. There is no grey with Lisa except in her house. And she then goes and names her cats piss "perfume" ? Black and White. The irony isn't lost on us, she's a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t seen anyone mention it except Sinead’s Curvy Style. Did she do a press drop?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen anyone mention it except Sinead’s Curvy Style. Did she do a press drop?
Sinead is desperate for shoutouts about her rip off shows and also needs more BA work so will say only nice things about this . Her opinion is based on how it can gain her , not if it’s genuinely good

Reactions: 2
Jennifer Wyrnne & Stuart’s style select got PR drops too

is the man for the Black Fragrance Chris or is a random stock photo ?!
what do you even call this crap , Black by Lisa Mcgown? Black by Lisa Lust list? 🤣 I give up

Reactions: 3
Jennifer Wyrnne & Stuart’s style select got PR drops too

is the man for the Black Fragrance Chris or is a random stock photo ?!
what do you even call this crap , Black by Lisa Mcgown? Black by Lisa Lust list? 🤣 I give up
‘By Lisa x‘

🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Sinead is desperate for shoutouts about her rip off shows and also needs more BA work so will say only nice things about this . Her opinion is based on how it can gain her , not if it’s genuinely good
This also sounds as if you’re actually describing Lisa too, birds of a feather obviously do stick together!

I found it interesting that it was really only lesser known accounts wished her well yesterday and again today, there were v few making anything of it, no big names mentioning it either....is that telling perhaps🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why isn’t she launching in pharmacies? They’re not closed? Aimee Connolly launched her selection boxes this week and they’re available both online and in store. It’s not like the product will be kept behind the counter in the glass shelves, more likely it’ll be on the shop floor placed beside the So and Impulse sprays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my fella bought that shite for me I'd be seriously worried lol!!! Ooh Tom Ford is 209e so I couldn't be charging that says Leessa as if she was in the same league!!!

Reactions: 4
All these fellas getting jumped on , can you just imagine the comments from the lot that purchased when they receive their orders , probably need a peg on their nose to complete the task . It really was not a profession comment though to make if you are a businesswoman when you are launching a new product . Will goss.ie be printing that .. ‘Guys if you want to get an auld jump just spray yourself with Black by Lisa’

• Haha
Newbie here. Hello. I'm thinking she would've been better off launching monogrammed knickers at this stage than imitation perfume. Scarcity of the auld undercrackers at the mo with the shops closed. I reckon that Chris will get all the praise for naming the bottles...after Black & White Scottish Whiskey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The launch ended up being very flat I thought. After being so giddy with anticipation she wasn’t on much this afternoon. Everything about the product reeks of desperation. Will oonagh her buddy stock it in her pharmacies - no chance I’d say. I can’t wait until it falls flat which it will and fail. Leeeesa you’re going down.

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t she launching in pharmacies? They’re not closed? Aimee Connolly launched her selection boxes this week and they’re available both online and in store. It’s not like the product will be kept behind the counter in the glass shelves, more likely it’ll be on the shop floor placed beside the So and Impulse sprays 😂
A lot of other floggers(certainly initially) are partnered with a company that distributes cosmetic brands into pharmacies anyway and would have a distribution network. They’re usually involved in some way with the flogger’s company too. Possibly Lisa has opted to do all of this via her own company with no involvement from them(they would be the main pharmacy distributor for cosmetic goods) so doesn’t have the distribution network automatically and isn’t willing to pay for it. She may just stick to online and wheel it out at her Bring and Buy sales when she’s able to do them again. They’ll prob end up in the goodie bags eventually🤣🤣

It took 5 years to launch this? I’m so confused? Is anyone else confused? There’s something off here. It is almost like she put this together last minute in order to get something onto the market?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.