Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keywest

€382 for the coat
Manolas
Custom made trousers
Course she's an ordinary country girl! No she's really laughing at the ordinary girls keeping her in this lifestyle believing her brainwashing.

Reactions: 10

Mona86

VIP Member
8/9 weeks of harassment...???? What is she on about? Anyone know??
Exaggerating lies because the truth is ‘trolling’ in her eyes is people asking Qs about company directorships, affiliate codes and links undisclosed, telling us she doesn’t make a penny from what we buy yet she’s in registered companies with brand owners. I’m an employee of a salon. I pay paye. My hubby is self employed and pays taxes. We own one house and rent an appartment out that We owned in college. So my hubby and I have to answer revenue Each year, social welfare etc. I don’t accuse revenue or social welfare of trolling me. But Lisa is accusing people of trolling because they’re asking for honest clarity. Anything else is lies. If you were really being trolled & were in danger, legally you’d be advised to come off line until it was resolved I’m sure. Lies.

Skinner

VIP Member
€355 for a coat and they're all sold out. People either have more money than sense or they only had 2 of them in stock. Between that and the price of the boots 😲

• Wow
  • Haha

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Bit shit when that’s all someone worries about, this one runs for her nails and beauty treatment when she hears that a lock down may be on the way, really!!, I am sure a lot will be worrying about a lot more . Prefer to do my own in times like this. But each to their own I guess

No doubt we will be in for lots of that over the next few weeks , hopefully more will see through her and like many of us get sick to the teeth of the constant selling ! So inconsiderate of others and what they may go through . Frontline workers for sure will be rushed off their feet again 😢 Worrying times ahead for sure
Possibly a bit sh*t but its the one thing I do for myself and I don't really have to justify it - I'm sure lots will be happy to take the rush today tomorrow - we all have our own worries but my experience from the years I've put in with a child with extra needs that time out is invaluable. It also helps me going through turmoil if in the mirror you look presentable and together. Gives just that bit of a boost. So yes I'm out prepping for lockdown in work, worked out 6 - 7, kids dropped to school, make up and hair done and I'm ready to take it all one.

Transparency

Chatty Member
Shes such a dose with the all caring attitude...all she is worried about is a level 4 or 5 lockdown cos people will be worried and maybe afraid to spend and that might affect her big product launch ...which she gone very quiet again about, id say she is goin to hold off on it...no one is goin anywhere so arent buying goin out clothes or make up. I was in Boots earlier an the limited edition bellamiantia tan set was piled high in the shelves...they claimed it sold out in 12 hours last year..theres no demand this time around
This year has made us all prioritize things differently and shopping ever day via Instagram swipe ups just isn’t a priority for most. *disclaimer this is just my opinion, no need to drag me to the HC.

• Haha
  • Heart

Graf

Is it just one scent? Or are there options? Also, who buys perfume without a smell? Also, I can buy a small bottle of Chanel for €65? Why would people buy this? Also, has someone robbed their friends idea? JG just be fuming!!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Tears soon gone two big freebies arrived for her so as she says ‘her day just got better’ now does that not tell a story in itself . Gimme gimme , freebie freebie, such a spoilt person, really shows her true colours. Like a kid spitting it’s dummy out then you got to bribe to win them around . 🤮

Bet a frontline would live to take time out for a walk when they are overstretched to the limit. No but this spoilt 🐮 throws a tantrum, whinges and cheers up as soon as the freebies arrive. Such greed is unreal , the dressing room is already full of beauty products .
I am an ED frontline worker and barely grabbed a coffee to sit in my car watching her rubbish earlier. I wish I hadn't as she just wound me up with all her self pity crap. I would have loved to pound the roads but I can't as I'm still at work.

I have said it before. She is a dose. Have to unfollow her because she raises my blood pressure. Glad she got soaked. Witch.

Sayit4real

VIP Member
trying to summon a bit of moisture for those tears it was cringe🤪 . She isn’t giving us a vaccine for covid for gods sake Lunatic get a grip ! It will be some shite lipstick or tan .. you would swear she was saving lives ... I’m morto for her

Some of my FB friends have commented under her latest FB post. These are women in the 40's completely sucked in by her. One called her a style icon 🙈🙈🙈

In case anyone wonders if I should send them this thread they are ppl I've met from work not real friends, so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to send them messages pointing out they are idiots being fooled by miss LLL
Hanha .. I love it not real friends ! Sure I had one pal say something under faces by grace about her being an inspiration 🤣 some people need to get out more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BusyLizzie

The bottle is sooooo cheap looking. 50 euros for a white label perfume.

Notions about herself.
That’s exactly what I was going to say.... plus I’d never spend €50 on a perfume that wasn’t from an established brand like Esteé Lauder, Chanel etc... sure Little Mix, Beyoncé etc... all do perfume for around €20 if you were going to buy a ‘celebrity’ endorsed one surely you would be looking at someone more ‘famous’ mortified for anyone that buys that 💩

Melmcs

VIP Member
Exaggerating lies because the truth is ‘trolling’ in her eyes is people asking Qs about company directorships, affiliate codes and links undisclosed, telling us she doesn’t make a penny from what we buy yet she’s in registered companies with brand owners. I’m an employee of a salon. I pay paye. My hubby is self employed and pays taxes. We own one house and rent an appartment out that We owned in college. So my hubby and I have to answer revenue Each year, social welfare etc. I don’t accuse revenue or social welfare of trolling me. But Lisa is accusing people of trolling because they’re asking for honest clarity. Anything else is lies. If you were really being trolled & were in danger, legally you’d be advised to come off line until it was resolved I’m sure. Lies.
And she didn't come offline when she was having those "8 weeks of distress and feeling low". Total victim mentality.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Some of my FB friends have commented under her latest FB post. These are women in the 40's completely sucked in by her. One called her a style icon 🙈🙈🙈

In case anyone wonders if I should send them this thread they are ppl I've met from work not real friends, so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to send them messages pointing out they are idiots being fooled by miss LLL

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The ‘by Lisa’ logo looks so childish. Also a bit of strange choice given how similar it is to Luna by Lisa Jordan no?

Weren’t So Sue Me’s perfumes a bit of a flop? I get that the target markets might be different but I still find it a very odd product choice to release. Not to even mention that you can’t smell it before buying it off a website and there won’t even be testers in pharmacies if it’s available to buy in physical shops?!

I bought the new Angel perfume last week anyway so I won’t be purchasing, I’d rather Thierry Mugler to Lisa McGowan🤣🤣🤣
Would women of a certain age not stick to the classics ? Just thinking out loud really and I am of a certain age.

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She sold 2 marc jacobs bag on some online site the day her new LV aŕrived...it was around the time she got the biopsy done..she had it on her insta story so wouldnt be saved ..i only remember cos i thought how greedy is this woman!
I remember that. It was very cringe when she did that. Doubt she needed to sell them. Could she not have given them to a friend or to a charity shop even? Don’t know if it was meanness or greed on her part but I remember thinking wtf at the time.

Her attitude is stinking... its all about her.. we are facing the toughest times ahead.. but Leesa is flogging ooooonaghs tat! Its interesting to note her concern about the impact mentally on R @ PS.. yet she blatantly ignored MH Day... and as we have seen in the pic.. gave 2 fingers to folk with MH issues.. Whats with that god awful shiny scarf thing around her neck the last few days?? Its horrendous 🤢
Maybe she’s covering up a hickey💋🤣🤣 Ah no, I’m sure the scarf is some precursor to some tat that she will be flogging soon. Have to laugh at her worrying about the mental impact on R at PS. I’m fairly certain it’s impacted the staff who have been made redundant far more greatly, mentally and in every other way. She’s only worrying about him because he’s the one paying her fees, she doesn’t give a hoot about anything other than that🙄 There’s a big fat I in Lisa for sure🤓

Last edited:

Molsdol

Chatty Member
and only available online . . . apparently everywhere is closed. Eh no they aren't. I picked up health shop bits and foundation in pharmacy earlier while getting mums perscriptions.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Interesting to note that she who was driven to despair for weeks through trolling.. and found herself at a low point because of alleged trolls.. couldn’t take 10 seconds to promote mental health day.. says it all really!! If it ain’t gonna make her a few bob.. it ain’t featured!! I am sure she said he October newsletter was gonna be all about her new product ? did I mishear?