Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad will take a queer look at me going into work with a spotty top, he will say to me “ where are you going with a spotty top?”............is this woman for real???????? Give me strength 😞😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone thing that Gail is going to go as bad as LLL on the hard sell! She can’t stop bragging about PS , showing paper articles etc. We all know, we seen all the posts so please shut up about it now . Not that keen on her but glad someone else got the BA . Feeling tad niggly today and IG really does your head in with all these floggers. Some trying to seek cleaning products, hair, clothes. then how to make kids packed lunches, clean your bathroom in echo filled homes! , dear Lord your head would be spinning!! They all sound so desperate, clones all trying to copy and do each other out. What’s is the actual difference between them and a beggar on the street??

Dad will take a queer look at me going into work with a spotty top, he will say to me “ where are you going with a spotty top?”............is this woman for real???????? Give me strength 😞😞😞
Pathetic content , middle aged woman trying to come across as daddys little 10 year old! Mentioning daddy again a lot . Who actually wants to know anything about her family ? They are not important to any of us! Notice the happy fella getting more mentions again , not seen him tucking into freebies for a while though , supply and demand must be low

Reactions: 2
Anyone thing that Gail is going to go as bad as LLL on the hard sell! She can’t stop bragging about PS , showing paper articles etc. We all know, we seen all the posts so please shut up about it now . Not that keen on her but glad someone else got the BA . Feeling tad niggly today and IG really does your head in with all these floggers. Some trying to seek cleaning products, hair, clothes. then how to make kids packed lunches, clean your bathroom in echo filled homes! , dear Lord your head would be spinning!! They all sound so desperate, clones all trying to copy and do each other out. What’s is the actual difference between them and a beggar on the street??
I like Gail, she is qualified as a stylist and seems to work very hard to get the gigs she does. This PS deal it massive for her but there is that line between being authentic & being greedy. I wish Gail well with her business

Reactions: 5
I like Gail, she is qualified as a stylist and seems to work very hard to get the gigs she does. This PS deal it massive for her but there is that line between being authentic & being greedy. I wish Gail well with her business
No. Can’t take to her at all , maybe if she tones the bragging down , but doubt it, most start off been nice and as soon as the become successful they change. I am only happy if for her if it means the other one has lost out . I think they all have a s

No, that was just Bellamiantas new product launch. The main event of Lisa’s launch is apparently October. Don’t know about you but I am beside myself with excitement waiting for it😂😂😂
Same, I can't sleep I'm so excited 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Care to spill the tea??
Someone has come out and said they shared screenshots from here but it was all very vague in what she was saying not sure is she saying she was part of the insta call out page.

Pop over and see what you think. Clare with the hair is the user name.

Just had a look there at Clare with the hair.... from what I get from what she’s saying she’s the ‘blogger’ that LLL is talking about .... she very much states that she only shared some screenshots from here of very valid frustrations and comments posted on this site.
she said she didn’t stalk, follow or threaten anyone & that maybe because LLL didn’t like what was being said here she has the money to go to the HC basically to protect her Instagram persona????
the stories are all over the place and seem to be repeating but that’s the general gist of what she’s saying I think 🤔

Her family also seems to be affected by suicide recently and I think LLL’s rant which mocked people with mental health may have prompted her to come out ....

Reactions: 5
Just had a look there at Clare with the hair.... from what I get from what she’s saying she’s the ‘blogger’ that LLL is talking about .... she very much states that she only shared some screenshots from here of very valid frustrations and comments posted on this site.
she said she didn’t stalk, follow or threaten anyone & that maybe because LLL didn’t like what was being said here she has the money to go to the HC basically to protect her Instagram persona????
the stories are all over the place and seem to be repeating but that’s the general gist of what she’s saying I think 🤔

Her family also seems to be affected by suicide recently and I think LLL’s mental health rant may have prompted her to come out ....
just watched it and presume its connected but could not be sure at all. sounds like a very troubled lady, alot going on there. might sound bitchy but could it be attention seeking, so weird, might just be the way it's recorded.

Reactions: 3
just watched it and presume its connected but could not be sure at all. sounds like a very troubled lady, alot going on there. might sound bitchy but could it be attention seeking, so weird, might just be the way it's recorded.
Yeah the stories are repeating & a bit muddled... I think it’s the way it’s posted .....

With the backlash against us ‘trolls’ I doubt anyone would say they were involved in something they weren’t for attention.... but then again look at every insta hun out there .... that’s what they do 🤷‍♀️

Her family also seems to be affected by suicide recently and I think LLL’s rant which mocked people with mental health may have prompted her to come out ....
Imagine LLL wanted to call these people out on or just before launch date 🤣

• Haha
that Clare account seems very off, gives vibes of a terrorist group trying to claim something as theirs for attention not that any of them are terrorists its the best example I can think of

Reactions: 1
that Clare account seems very off, gives vibes of a terrorist group trying to claim something as theirs for attention not that any of them are terrorists its the best example I can think of
It was very vague and then to start selling items from her business straight afterwards. Odd...... Maybe it is to create traffic.

Yeah the stories are repeating & a bit muddled... I think it’s the way it’s posted .....

With the backlash against us ‘trolls’ I doubt anyone would say they were involved in something they weren’t for attention.... but then again look at every insta hun out there .... that’s what they do 🤷‍♀️
Who else could it be about

Watched again and agree this is what I get from it.

I just watched it and my handle on it is that she did the screenshot after the HC was going on. It was the screenshot of the person that said her sister got in debt. She's not the original blogger that the HC was about

What’s the username to watch ? I can’t find it
clarewithhair

Reactions: 1
For the love of Jesus if she was going to spill some tea could she not have recorded/uploaded the stories properly FFS🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.