Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shocker, I messaged her and didn't get blocked 😱😱😱 won't say what I said as I don't want to out myself 🤣 but it wasn't very complimentary and I got a fairly humble response, I'm shook lads🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well shocker, I messaged her and didn't get blocked 😱😱😱 won't say what I said as I don't want to out myself 🤣 but it wasn't very complimentary and I got a fairly humble response, I'm shook lads🤣
Hope you have never said anything negative on here as she might not get as many DMs as you think and she could be testing to see if her reply would end up here *disclaimer this is just my opinion no need to drag me to the HC

Reactions: 2
Been lurking for a while :) no, I'm not a spy; I just could not believe that the beautiful LLL could be nasty. How wrong was I. I had a doubt when she slated a Marc Jacobs bag she was wearing, (I've not seen any mention of it but I don't think I dreamt it, she said how heavy it was and really not worth the money). I thought what a cow as anything she mentions normally sells of the rails and commenting like that would deffo put people off. Can't find the clip anywhere. Anyway, she's some piece of work, I'm still catching up on threads and am nearly at the end of #2. I joined on #4, I did used to swipe up but not now and thank god I know how to clear cookies. I'm way to gullible, sometimes I watch and think, nah, she's ok, then I reflect, since well before Covid it's just been sell sell sell; no content

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ this hypocrite drives me bleeping insane who does she think she is talking down to her followers she's the very one that living up the good life and paying duck all I'd say something is she was adding to the economy but she's just a freeloader. Did her level best to squeeze out a few tears but wasn't happening.

Didn't she nearly trip over herself running to the high court a mere few weeks ago today she's flat out showing shite in the office that no one needs isn't this the same office. Seriously she can do influencer business in the office but contact her there and your a gonner. Am I missing something.

Attachments

Been lurking for a while :) no, I'm not a spy; I just could not believe that the beautiful LLL could be nasty. How wrong was I. I had a doubt when she slated a Marc Jacobs bag she was wearing, (I've not seen any mention of it but I don't think I dreamt it, she said how heavy it was and really not worth the money). I thought what a cow as anything she mentions normally sells of the rails and commenting like that would deffo put people off. Can't find the clip anywhere. Anyway, she's some piece of work, I'm still catching up on threads and am nearly at the end of #2. I joined on #4, I did used to swipe up but not now and thank god I know how to clear cookies. I'm way to gullible, sometimes I watch and think, nah, she's ok, then I reflect, since well before Covid it's just been sell sell sell; no content
Yes , you are right about the Marc Jacobs bag, if I remember she was going to flog it.
It was hurting her shoulder or something 🙄🙄🙄

Jesus christ this hypocrite drives me bleeping insane who does she think she is talking down to her followers she's the very one that living up the good life and paying duck all I'd say something is she was adding to the economy but she's just a freeloader. Did her level best to squeeze out a few tears but wasn't happening.

Didn't she nearly trip over herself running to the high court a mere few weeks ago today she's flat out showing shite in the office that no one needs isn't this the same office. Seriously she can do influencer business in the office but contact her there and your a gonner. Am I missing something.
I had a quick look there at her stories. We are possibly on the verge of a level 5 lockdown and STILL she comes on flogging stuff, all online when God knows our local shops need our support more than ever.
And the BS about hi vis clothing etc, I'd say at this stage of our lives 99.9% of us have the common sense to wear appropriate clothing when out walking/running.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She sold 2 marc jacobs bag on some online site the day her new LV aŕrived...it was around the time she got the biopsy done..she had it on her insta story so wouldnt be saved ..i only remember cos i thought how greedy is this woman!

I'm really hoping the influencers days are numbered. During lockdown it really hammered it home for me day after day watching them opening #pr drops #gifts. There were days I was reminded of Nelly Olson lording it over the poorer kids!!! And I think ultimately they are ruining boutiques with all the #discounts. 20% seems like a massive hit to take on a constant basis, along with what the influencer is being paid.and the shops probably felt like they couldn't say no wh. What happens I find, even if u r in a shop like Carrig Donn you wouldn't be inclined to buy if you thought you would get a better deal online.

Her attitude is stinking... its all about her.. we are facing the toughest times ahead.. but Leesa is flogging ooooonaghs tat! Its interesting to note her concern about the impact mentally on R @ PS.. yet she blatantly ignored MH Day... and as we have seen in the pic.. gave 2 fingers to folk with MH issues.. Whats with that god awful shiny scarf thing around her neck the last few days?? Its horrendous 🤢

Reactions: 5
She sold 2 marc jacobs bag on some online site the day her new LV aŕrived...it was around the time she got the biopsy done..she had it on her insta story so wouldnt be saved ..i only remember cos i thought how greedy is this woman!
I remember that. It was very cringe when she did that. Doubt she needed to sell them. Could she not have given them to a friend or to a charity shop even? Don’t know if it was meanness or greed on her part but I remember thinking wtf at the time.

Her attitude is stinking... its all about her.. we are facing the toughest times ahead.. but Leesa is flogging ooooonaghs tat! Its interesting to note her concern about the impact mentally on R @ PS.. yet she blatantly ignored MH Day... and as we have seen in the pic.. gave 2 fingers to folk with MH issues.. Whats with that god awful shiny scarf thing around her neck the last few days?? Its horrendous 🤢
Maybe she’s covering up a hickey💋🤣🤣 Ah no, I’m sure the scarf is some precursor to some tat that she will be flogging soon. Have to laugh at her worrying about the mental impact on R at PS. I’m fairly certain it’s impacted the staff who have been made redundant far more greatly, mentally and in every other way. She’s only worrying about him because he’s the one paying her fees, she doesn’t give a hoot about anything other than that🙄 There’s a big fat I in Lisa for sure🤓

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The scarf was awful. It must be killing her that people know the truth about her now. There is only one bully here.

Reactions: 5
The scarf was awful. It must be killing her that people know the truth about her now. There is only one bully here.
She drew even more attention to herself with her HC escapades. Eejit. The ‘poor me’ flogger act doesn’t really cut ii in the middle of a pandemic.

She drew even more attention to herself with her HC escapades. Eejit. The ‘poor me’ flogger act doesn’t really cut ii in the middle of a pandemic.
She hasn’t actually brought any people to the high court yet has she though, just Facebook to get names of people. What would she even bring that Clare girl to court for? Sharing screenshots? She will be laughed out of it, that wouldn’t even make it to court. It could also damage her reputation to be putting that girl under so much pressure over screenshots. It all makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t actually brought any people to the high court yet has she though, just Facebook to get names of people. What would she even bring that Clare girl to court for? Sharing screenshots? She will be laughed out of it, that wouldn’t even make it to court. It could also damage her reputation to be putting that girl under so much pressure over screenshots. It all makes no sense.
The reason she got the details from FB was because she claimed she was being bullied by people on FB but she got them to try and unmask people here. Someone suggested Clare counter claimed against LLL . I’d personally like to see that happens.

My own personal opinion(which I’m allowed to have and nobody can take away from me🤓)is that the HC stuff was done in an effort to boost her profile and get some attention again, just like she did after the Galway races in 2016. Unfortunately it didn’t work so well this time, things have moved on and we are in a very strange place in the country since March. I think it was also done in an effort to quieten the likes of us on here and whoever else. But people don’t particularly like being threatened and if anything it’s driven more traffic to here(I still see loads of people liking my comments on the older threads so there’s plenty of people doing their own research). I think we have all seen beneath the surface now and it’s certainly nowhere near as pleasant as we were lead to believe😔

Reactions: 13
My own personal opinion(which I’m allowed to have and nobody can take away from me🤓)is that the HC stuff was done in an effort to boost her profile and get some attention again, just like she did after the Galway races in 2016. Unfortunately it didn’t work so well this time, things have moved on and we are in a very strange place in the country since March. I think it was also done in an effort to quieten the likes of us on here and whoever else. But people don’t particularly like being threatened and if anything it’s driven more traffic to here(I still see loads of people liking my comments on the older threads so there’s plenty of people doing their own research). I think we have all seen beneath the surface now and it’s certainly nowhere near as pleasant as we were lead to believe😔
I could not agree more with this statement/opinion (because we are allowed to have them). It has unmasked her for who she really is. I cannot below the lengths she has gone to and as I stated before,.. there is only one bully here.

Reactions: 8
I could not agree more with this statement/opinion (because we are allowed to have them). It has unmasked her for who she really is. I cannot below the lengths she has gone to and as I stated before,.. there is only one bully here.
Could not agree more and I hope the blogger and girl in her town are doing ok. No doubt it was very scary having the HC after you especially considering the claims being made to order FB to release their details to her. It is my opinion that she is a bully herself

About time something was done , they have been getting away with rule breaking for long enough

Oh really 🤔 she's all about MH today 🙄
Could not believe my eyes, strangely though no face shots 🤔

Lots of "public service" announcements, polls about numbers, the restrictions, even wear your hi-vi's ladz, is there a sniff of a deal as covid ambassador.........
[/QUOTE
All saved posts and photos of free Savoy Limerick weekend will be sent to them. we will all be protesting against them employing rule breakers and those who mock people who suffer with MH .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.