Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shellac

I was directed by one of my friends to this site a few weeks ago, took a lot of reading time.... to catch up on all the "instahuns"

So glad I did, I knew I was wasting so much time going down a rabbit hole watching them all.

I went to her show/bought that Spotlight toothbrush, the famous Symprove, the candles... enough said, but I will buy nothing now from Instagram.

By the looks of things everyone has good memories on here like myself. She seems to think us followers forget things but we don't!

The one thing that has stood out for me through the years she doesn't have one old school/college/ friend? It was all who was in her circle at the time.

I do agree way too much information was over shared by her to her followers.

Reactions: 11

Mona86

VIP Member
Guys the first hearing got headlines across the country. Insta, Facebook. Not a word now. This is a scare tactic. Outside of writing ‘lives in CORK’ on my Facebook profile not once did I ever enter a full address or DOB etc. Facebook and insta May hold your IP or An IP address but that’s not you or your name. I smell a rat in a midi dress.

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Have you ever seen such an insincere load of absolutely sh11t! Lisa, the absolute cheek of her.. trying to squeeze out a few tears for added effect, PS need to stop paying ‘influencers’ and throw that money at their staff.. closing 12 shops but continuing to pay these people a cut is scandalous! Have PS not woken up to the fact that Lisa is old hat.. and a lit of people have moved away from buying the rubbish she wears? That knitted dress from PS the other night.. 🙈 mother of god.. it was horrendous! All this talk of wear your mask, high vis jackets etc etc.. is a blatant attempt at trying to bag a deal from Government.. catch urself on LLL, you obviously have no shame!

ShyGuy

Good to see her shake it up a little, even if it didnt work out. I have no issue with this and almost admire that fact that she posted something that looked so bad on her 🙈 It does prove how beneficial it can be to know your style and stick to what works.

Im not scared off by HC either, i think this thread has given people confidence to speak up in real life and from what i can see the coversation is happening at home now as well as tattle. Well done to all the regular contributors on this thread, the facts speak for themselves and awareness is rising. Its only a matter of time before bubble bursts, until then lets keep driving more accountability 👏👏👏

keywest

She will have to sue Covid-19 for damaging her business🤣🤣🤣
Don't be giving her ideas...
Cannot believe the brass neck of her to acknowledge world chocolate day (because she got a freebie) but couldn't be bothered mentioning world mental health day. Says everything about her.
Disclaimer this is just my opinion no need to run whinging to the HC.

• Heart

PassingThrough

I was a follower from her early days and enjoyed her account. The account changed direction a long time before lockdown and I lost interest as a lot of the pages she worked with originally never featured. To be fair, anytime I messaged her I always got a pleasant reply. But a few things didn't sit well with me during lockdown and I unfollowed lots of pages, including LLL.

This is not the year she (or any of us!) envisaged - no shows so less income, HC costs and a potential product launch in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️ If the product is make up I know I have spent v little on make up recently and that's not going to change anytime soon. Remote working, nowhere to go etc, = spending on skincare but not much on make up. Lots of these markets are saturated anyway and I suspect there are a few influencers worried the Insta gravy train will run dry as people are more aware how it works and have other priorities.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Whoever posted the videos in the last thread should post them up in this thread too. She deserves max exposure. Cow.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
What the hell is going on?

So clare was sharing screenshots? Surely that would not require High Court/private investigaters? Someone would have just told Lisa?!

Is this not the most blown out of proportion thing ever?

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
After my post today 👆doesn’t she only go & rehash the story of the Chlobo necklace & braclet, you couldn’t make it up.
Hi Lisa 👋 now can you address the other issues mentioned please.
She did the same thing a few days ago with a message from a follower about how Lisa had inspired her to go to the gym, after we had said on here that her constant ‘I’m off to the gym’ content was dull. Apparently because Lisa does it, this woman was able to do it, despite somebody laughing at her in her first class. She felt so discouraged, but seeing Lisa going to the gym every day inspired her to keep going. I have to say she receives the most conveniently timed DMs🤔

That beautiful shop doesn't need any promotion, many celebs tag them in posts about home decor. Re masks, Lisa can't wear them, they keep slipping 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her team made her do the countdown, but she didn't want to .... Have you ever in all your days heard such B for Bol**xology?!!

L3p0

I can't quote myself from the last thread but I can guarantee it was performative to shut people here up and has failed. More - https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...lowers-used-to-sweat-to-buy.8513/post-2375437

She would be able to get the info from the internet provider.
She really wouldn't as the IP address doesn't identify anyone as 250'000 people often share the same one. The guards have real issues identifying someone in something the most serious like a murder case. The internet provider would tell her to fuck off.

People don't be scared by her, that's what she wants. She lashed out yesterday as shes wasted all this time and money and only gained a few thousand followers even with all the headlines.

I smell a rat in a midi dress
Hahaha!

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The ‘by Lisa’ logo looks so childish. Also a bit of strange choice given how similar it is to Luna by Lisa Jordan no?

Weren’t So Sue Me’s perfumes a bit of a flop? I get that the target markets might be different but I still find it a very odd product choice to release. Not to even mention that you can’t smell it before buying it off a website and there won’t even be testers in pharmacies if it’s available to buy in physical shops?!

I bought the new Angel perfume last week anyway so I won’t be purchasing, I’d rather Thierry Mugler to Lisa McGowan🤣🤣🤣

OK, wow, hard to know where to start on this one. To begin, I’m glad she’s happy, the world needs more happy people; it’s just that I’m not sure I would be happy if this was the result of five years of my “hard work”.

All it reminds me of is a Transition Year enterprise project. The angelic, virginal female and the dark mysterious male. The whole concept is juvenile. (Or maybe I’m a hardened cynic).

Does anyone remember AVON Little Black Dress & Little White Dress perfumes and body sprays?

Funny that she went with black & white when she lives in a grey home.

Funny too that she went with the concept of black & white considering the times we live in when such classifications don’t always generate positivity.

Shower gel gift sets etc to follow for the Xmas market I presume?

I’m flabbergasted.

Libramoongirl

I can't quote myself from the last thread but I can guarantee it was performative to shut people here up and has failed. More - https://tattle.life/threads/lisas-l...lowers-used-to-sweat-to-buy.8513/post-2375437

She really wouldn't as the IP address doesn't identify anyone as 250'000 people often share the same one. The guards have real issues identifying someone in something the most serious like a murder case. The internet provider would tell her to fuck off.

People don't be scared by her, that's what she wants. She lashed out yesterday as shes wasted all this time and money and only gained a few thousand followers even with all the headlines.

Hahaha!
That wouldn’t have been cheap either, and she can’t put a swipe up link to the solicitor & I doubt their services were #gifted 😂😂 sickner 🤣🤣

• Haha

Jans

I think Admin embedded the video in the first post of this thread. I assume it’s still there and still works.
Thanks yeah it’s there! It’s actually quiet upsetting to watch as someone who is massively struggling with my mental health lately! She is so privileged and has been her entire life by the looks of it!.

• Sad

HawTEA

Don’t wanna upset anyone on here by referencing this case but might put you at ease. The Justice for Mary Boyle page is very open about the issues they’re having with a troll whom they have A LOT of details for and has actually committed crimes of fraud against others yet Gardai say there’s minimal they can do and just block. I REALLY don’t think she has a legal leg to stand on and it’s all smoke and mirrors which is her marketing ploy. So tbh I’m chilling in the bath lolling because none of these threads have financially damaged her the way she’s carrying on, only her own over dramatic spending of a solicitor unless daddy has connections in the high courts. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say Lisa. You’re damaging your own reputation. Not us.