Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philgate

Speaking of her 4 walls, or her New walls, i dont know if this was joked about before of not. My cousin is in Tullamore. Her next door neighbour put their house for sale recently and it has just gone sale agreed. Coincidence???!!!
And before Fleeceya sues my cousin, For invasion of privacy, which she invades herself daily, its a main public road coming out of thr town

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Melmcs

VIP Member
That’s Sinead curvy styles being ripped off in about 2 months 🙄

and after that add why Nina’s keep her on the books 🤷‍♀️

I suspect they’ll soon be like born.

Good. Sinead's a Cunt like Lisa McGrabby. God made them and the Devil paired them.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
I must admit i have a black visor and black enterior in my car, but I also have a clip from Deals for my 3 pair of glasses I keep in the car, reading, distance and distance sunglasses.

caremum

VIP Member
I wonder can a freedom of Information search be done on that information at some stage as to who was warned.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Exactly and they all competing to tell her how wonderful she is.
There's no hope for them.

'Gutted to miss the gilet/ blazer/ t-shirt' - GET INTO YOUR NEAREST DUNNES/ TESCO/ PENNEYS for the exact same items at a fraction of her ridiculous prices 🤣
And the gilet/puffers will still have feathers this time next Month year 🤣

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Not a sinner in there it will be like that for the week if all the sheep have jobs to be at Mon to Fri. She will be a while shifting her containers of stock. Pop up may be open longer than 2 weeks if that's the case.

Iris2020

VIP Member
I can't believe she went to all of the bother to start up a pop up down to buying chairs n printing logos on hangers n she didn't have stock , she has much to learn as a previous insider in this industry everyone knows that the pop up shops are a way of offloading all the leftover stock you have before you move onto something else .
I'm actually shocked she had none of this stock actually in a warehouse somewhere , her profit margin will surely be thinner now n that's what she's raging about , she couldn't give a hoot about the customers it's just costing her money that has her livid that's all
Of course, she is livid. Lisa doesn't like parting with her cash unless she is spending it on herself. She needs every cent to pay for bitch mansion. She wouldn't pay for storage for stock to sit a warehouse. This is a woman that doesn't even offer free postage. Daddy must have told her the pop up was a good idea so she went with it. Heads will be rolling tonight. She will be bug eyed in the morning.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Is it a condition of sale to “message” Lisa a list of what they bought when they got home?

That body cream packaging looks like something you’d see in Aldi.
Yes, it's in the terms and conditions 🤣 and also to tell her how wonderful she is. Jesus wept. 🤣

True re the packaging but Aldi have some nice stuff, face creams and so on, at a heck of a lower price but sure the batshit 🐑🐑🐑 don't want to know.

Iris2020

VIP Member
No messages tonight from the sheep. No stories. She is prob exhausted from working two days in a row.

• Haha

Max21

I didn’t even listen just that I saw that other muppet tagged 🤣
And on the subject of Adeline HOW can this be worth €300 🤔🤔🤔
It’s not! You could put that together yourself for €60-70 with a trip to Homesense. Prob less even but certainly a lot less than €300!!