Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJoMoJo

I know how great some of ye are great here for the names so I think ye should help Ms Hickvilles out, as you know she can’t do anything for herself 🤣🤣
French and Saunders, Mel and Sue, Bill and Ben, Me and my shadow, shall I go on...............................

Reactions: 4

Quackers

VIP Member
Yes, but hers is machine washable... sorry, I'm laughing typing that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she actually considers that to be a selling point apparently.
There's no hope for the sheep. There really isn't.

And what about this...she is asking the sheep what else she can use to - literally - fleece them.

View attachment 2876261
Has the design wheel run out of plates. Poor fleesa might have to spend money and buy a different one.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She is always at that nonsense. People were able to move in the infamous puffers too.
One of them was going on holidays and was able to move around the airport or some such baloney.
You'd swear they were secret straightjacket's she was selling - oh I can move in it 🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
No one is buying multiples of that tat, would she ever cop on.
She knows exactly how to wind them up with that nonsense. Oh it's all sold out, people are buying so many all at once and in they rush. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

The forklift will be in action for a while yet. At MY warehouse... lol. 😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I now have a great image in my head of an actual 🐑 driving along earnestly surrounded by numerous pairs of 😎 on clips 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Maria from Listowel will be joined by Annie from Newcastle in Co. Down, Magser from Limerick and I kid you not... two girls coming all the way from Cork.. ! All my friends.. all of them dripping with excitement... pure devastation in my house tonight... all drawn in by her insta crap all week...

ah here... your friend is correct!!!! Two teachers in my former friend gang 😂 so far neither have any of the gowls capsule wardrobe.. but they absolutely worship at her altar. One girl is staying with me tonight 'to break up the journey' I am currently resisting the urge to actually cause her harm tonight 😂
Would you not go and spy for us 🤣🤣 it's almost 4 hours drive for me only for that I'd go just to be nosey and report back

Iris2020

VIP Member
So am I correct in saying that the pop-up has a rail of gilets, rail of black tee-shirts & pj’s? A few sunglasses & chains &
whatever boxes of unsold tat she’s got? No more talk about the slow boat? I don’t believe for one second that message from someone travelling from France to visit her tat shop, if it’s for real that person needs immediate medical attention ffs 🤦‍♀️
She has a video up there's a rail of pj's, rail of gilets, rail of blazers & denim shirts, few handbags, sunglasses & chains, and the make up brushes seems to be about it. She cut the ribbon herself, Crusty and Darragh with her, long queue of sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I have a vision of the sheep arriving to the pop up decked out in all their previous Lisa &Co purchases trying to impress their leader and trying to out do each other to show her they are her biggest purchasers fans, all for her to pose with them and get their pic on her SM. They will be easily spotted in the wild, clones of each other, keep yer eyes peeled.
That's the exact image I have too.

All with the big rotten looking mála with the plaited strap strewn across them. Like an emblem or something. 🤣 And the air will be filled with the stink of perfume.

And all the gushing comments will start about how it was so wonderful to meet her and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3