Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy4

VIP Member
This Biatch has no shame she’s rotten to the core 😬rotten , disgusting, vile oh I could go on 😁

Reactions: 3

Buddy4

VIP Member
Copy and paste Trustpilot reviews there’s one or two about the puffas and 🎾 but didn’t she show a sneak peek of a disgusting shiny wine puffa the other day claiming it’s a new Weighted and improved design and said similar about the Gilets, so in a round about Fleesya way she’s declaring she fecked up 🤔but if the amount of sheep who supposedly bought the feck up and still waiting on the new improved Puffa no wonder she’s so quiet on story’s , are the sheep going to buy the one with no sleeves on line again 😀 oh I can’t wait for another (NON SILENT) F-up to happen again 🤣because Lisa people, sheep, fans do talk and it will all come back to bite your size 10 😛

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Not a Hope. Worth about €25.. Not a brand. Needs to be spun in a drier with a tennis ball before wearing. It's coming into Summer..
but that’s what I mean. What line is she using for a gilet? How could it be worth anymore?
Is it duck feathers?

I don’t listen to her waffle but just curious as to what they think they are getting 🤷‍♀️

anniewannie

Chatty Member
That Hot Tools brush was on one of the pharmacy facebook pages, can't rem which, but it was down to 39.99, 65% off. I presumed its been reduced because its not great. They must need to shift what's left of them by asking Fleecer to advertise them.
---

Attachments

Last edited:

Lolly_1

The jeans awful with that blazer which is the wrong length with those jeans for a start. For a designer she is absolutely clueless when it comes to styling, but the sheep will buy those jeans anyway and throw all of the tat on with them and look awful just like she does in that pic. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa step away from the Chinese tat catalogue and pick up a few fashion magazines. You need them because this country hick look needs to get in the bin.
By designer 🤭🤭you mean finger point...
I want that one 👇👇

• Haha

Heidi19

Does anyone here have the hot tools and recomend it, I'd love to buy something that would straighten my hair as I dry it and where I could one,not buying from any companies that fleecya deals with

Reactions: 2