Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy4

VIP Member
I know how great some of ye are great here for the names so I think ye should help Ms Hickvilles out, as you know she can’t do anything for herself 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
A poster on here said her friends didn't get the tennis balls, I think. The plot thickens 🤣🤣🤣🎾🎾🎾
That was me! They deffo didn't get tennis balls, I may send them back to collect the vital part of the wardrobe!!! But the instructions said to put the gilet in the drier..

caremum

VIP Member
Thats not officially Arnots though its Rathwood.

A quick look at their trust pilot reviews are eyewatering. Sounds like another fly by the seat of your pants operation bringing goods in from China in containers and sod the customers.

That set was crap compared to her real day one.

Usual story

Iris2020

VIP Member
The sheep might be totally amazed to find them selves in a shopping centre with clothes shops selling items that they have previously waited for Lisa to design for them that they might actually venture into the other shops and discover a whole new world. Clearly they haven't been able to shop for themselves before this one started selling to them online, were they all going around in the nip or what.

BigRedOne

does anyone have a screenshot (minus personal details) of the puffa coats. drama that was sent? that should be posted under her interviews

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers for you at this very tough time 💕🤣

Are they teachers by any chance- my friend keeps arguing with me that teachers are her demographic and they all bow down to her
There was a teacher on Operation Transformation in the last year or two who was in her thrall 😁!

caremum

VIP Member
Clothes Argos vibes for me. I'd say eyeing it up for christmas.

River Island, New Look and H & M are all in same space. I think she is near Frasers too so lots of competition for her and the sheeps yoyos

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
How else will the experience the premium packaging that shes obsessed with :rolleyes:
Good point! I'd say they all have shrines in their houses - dedicated to her - with all the stuff in it's packaging!
I just got an email from Carraig Donn. I hope they are in that centre too.

IMG_4296.jpeg

Buddy4

VIP Member
She said earlier they will have the stuff on display in the shop and then when you decide to buy it they get the item from stock room so the poor sheep won’t know about the flat gilet til they go home and what’s the betting there are no refunds only a credit note.
What was all the drama about last night and the containers stuck in Rotterdam when she now appears to have a load if stock.
Sounds like a shoe shop 😀

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
I have a vision of the sheep arriving to the pop up decked out in all their previous Lisa &Co purchases trying to impress their leader and trying to out do each other to show her they are her biggest purchasers fans, all for her to pose with them and get their pic on her SM. They will be easily spotted in the wild, clones of each other, keep yer eyes peeled.

• Haha