Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Dear owner of Aldi

I bought groceries in your shop today, and the quality is amazing. You should really put your prices up... 🥴
Thank you so much for allowing me to add to your profits.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Soooo... my friends were in the pop up today. Two bought the Gilet but there's no tennis ball with them? Quality is just ok, I have bought better for far less! They said the perfume was awful, the handbag is no where near as butter soft as described and the blazers are nothing special for the price seemingly.. they were blown away by the quality of the straw bag and summer dress, all saying not worth the price tag? They got a free shortbread biscuit !! Imagine! The place was busy but it's not a huge unit, they noted that a lot of 30 -50 age group all mad for 'style'.. couldn't believe how many of the younger ones were buying several pieces all at once, hundreds of euro! All four said they would not be purchasing online ever! I am sitting waiting quietly for the stitching or stuffing to start falling outta the gilet.. cos that's how dreadful it feels!

Reactions: 20
Irish people are enduring a cost of living crisis, yet somehow🤔 fully grown and compos mentis women are out spending hand over fist to buy clothes that are out of season from a pop-up shop run by a random influencer🤔👀🤔
Call and colour me crazy, but I smell a rat 🐀
I seriously doubt there is any containers due in and she's just ridding herself of unsold stock.
Proper Delboy in full flight there 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She has clarified that the nuns shoes/man's shoes she wore yesterday are in actual fact Celine shoes that someone sourced for her. Hi Lidl 👋
That someone needs to be sacked if they thought those shoes are in any way stylish. Nothing from Murphys in Bantry on Lidls feet, no didn't think so. Such a con woman. There's no containers stuck either, just stock she can't shift. She's a disgrace.

From a Superfan 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Skinner

VIP Member
I've a friend in my group, older than me so older than feleecia, she sends out fashion police whatsapps at certain times of the year (as a joke) I got one last week saying it's ok to start wearing white trousers and will get one when it's time to stop.
I will get one in middle of November saying its OK to start wearing sequins and 2nd January to say put the sequins away. I must put feleecia on her mailing list.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
So a woman I work with went into her shop last week as she was in the centre..said blazers looked cheap, you'd get as good in Zara for half the price, the rest of the stuff v basic and way over priced for what they are. She said for what she's charging you'd be better going to Kildare Village. She thought the price for the make up brushes was a joke from someone who's not even a make up artist. She also said gilet was nothing special, you'd get the same from F+F in Tesco. There wasn't one stand out item from the whole lot.

Reactions: 18

daisy1974

Just wanted to say good morning Lisa and thank you so much for following us here - absolutely hilarious that she feels the need to clarify where her shoes are from!! Maybe she would make some shoes too?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
The more I look at those shoes the more they resemble the safety shoes my sister wears to work, they are horrendous. Lidl is 'styled' woefully, her attire is very aging.
I actually thought they looked like an old Italian man's leather shoes from the 80s
---
View attachment 2888684
---
The style queen herself 🙄. Jesus wept but is this what the sheep are aspiring to 🙄🙄
Only reason there maybe a queue is because they've put up ropes Nd closed off in front of shop n then delay opening fir a few mins n people automatically have to fall into the queue , everyone from ayu to poco pop up shop do same at their pop up shops it's an old retail trick .
Sure didn't we all have to queue up to get into a Mr Price during lockdown 😀
Funny feeling Mr Price has those sunglasses clips

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Did she forget to take the security tag off the gilet?!!🤣🤣 The sheep will be going 'beep beep' on their way out the door of the shopping centre!
She looks like someone getting on a Ryanair flight with only a carry on bag and has to wear all their clothes together 😂
Who in real life would wear the blazer and a puffer over :rolleyes:

• Haha

Bagslady

Did she just say she like everything done right ???
Well here’s one thing she can start with it’s #AD not # AD for a woman that claim she a perfectionist maybe she needs to brush up on certain skills .
as we all knew it really is the slow boat from China 😂

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Jesus wept. ‘No need to size up take your usual size’ should be tatooed on her arse 🙄
It's like groundhog day - get your usual size I'm in the 10 for reference but I'm pear shaped so may need a 12 on bottom I've big thighs I used to be very competitive and play spoilt sorry I mean sport 🤣🥎

Have you seen my partner Chris the Crash Test Dummy he used to play tennis too 🥎 - here's a family pic
1000023390.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
She said 'They sent me loads of samples (tshirts) and I chose this one'..so that proves she's literally picking them out of a catalogue! She's no more a designer than I'm an astronaut!

• Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
Ah ladies I can't believe the drama outta her. So the pop up was all organised to open and the stock only arriving in the same week as the opening. So straight off the ship and into the pop-up was the plan. No allowing for any water damage to the stock arriving in high seas, or any delays or anything. Now I'm no business woman extraordinare like Lisa, but if I was opening a pop up, I would insure my stock is here and organised and ready to go and then I'd go about organising the pop up location knowing what amount of stock I have etc. This is what happens when all her stock is coming from the one location at the one time. She won't be able for the stress of dealing with actual customers at all. The stock being delayed is the best laugh I have had today delighted for her 🤣🤣

Max21

I’m sorry but what is she going on about that her two 40 foot containers have been delayed? Because of the storm?? Does she mean the wind today?! It doesn’t really make sense, does it? Plus she’s cutting it fine anyway expecting the two containers in a few days before her pop up by the time it’s unloaded and gets to the pop up and gets it onto the shop floor. Maybe I’ve missed it as I can’t really be bothered listening to her but it sounds like somethings not right here. She messed up and now is blaming a bit of wind! Why can’t she start the pop up with the stock she has rather thsn cancelling everything. Surely if what she’s saying is true, the rest of the stock will follow in a day or two?!

• Heart