Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy4

VIP Member
Whatever the black shit she is showing there, its covered in dogs hairs. MURPH MURPH MURPH . She will try and charge extra for that.

Arms like ham hocks.
Looks like it’s going to be a navy walking jacket🙄
Those black trousers, are going to be surgically removed as she’s gonna wear them again tomorrow with a sequin top 🤣🤣 hope she has a few samples of them.

Reactions: 3

Lady Godiva

Did anyone see the pics of Murph in the kennels? Please tell me that Murph humping the greyhound is photoshopped ? 🤣🤣🤣 stupid woman...whats she trying to prove ? The dog is randier than its owners ?

• Haha
I like the blue walking jacket but not a hope in hell will I buy it! So if anyone has seen it online somewhere feel free to send the link 🤭

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
It's like groundhog day - get your usual size I'm in the 10 for reference but I'm pear shaped so may need a 12 on bottom I've big thighs I used to be very competitive and play spoilt sorry I mean sport 🤣🥎

Have you seen my partner Chris the Crash Test Dummy he used to play tennis too 🥎 - here's a family pic View attachment 2909273
Only catching up on here now, but Jeus t
his is hilarious 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Seeing as Lidl isn't giving us the lols we have become accustomed to if anyone needs a good belly laugh I'd highly recommend going to visit the Cleaning with Mario thread - it's comedy gold right now - I'm sure @ChastityDingle would agree 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’d love if the sheep said ‘yeah it’s ok’ when the queen asked do you love it 🤣
'Wait until I get the creases out...yeah it's fine, I suppose...at your prices, it would need to be 🙄'
🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS I still didn't get out walking in my Dunnes any day at all t-shirt and my non walking rain jacket. 🤣

• Haha

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Del Boy of the year 🤣🤣🤣
---

I’d say she has the holidays booked, 5 days left 🤣🤣🤣god love her and her poor feet in her nuns Celines 🤣
Thought those shoes were the most comfy ever? 🤔😂

And flogging that Voduz when we all knowing she had a Dyson in the corner 😂

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
Girls ye are on a roll with the names hope Fleesa appreciates the brilliant suggestions when she catches up 🤣🤣

• Haha