Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Lisa work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wouldn't be able to deal with operating the till. She didn't do too much 'work' when she had a real job. Operating a till would be way beneath her with her notions. She will stand around and talk sheep into buying items they won't be able to leave without buying if she's hovering around.
The helpless 'little old me' act will be on overdrive. Except when it comes to counting the takings. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
There's going to be tons of stuff left over. (By the time the slow boat docks...) 🤣

Now I have no doubt the sheep will still be clamouring to buy it but she will have to find somewhere to store it. The shop will have to stay around longer than originally planned.

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Awh Liar Mc Gowan is on with her curly hair to sell the hot tools dryer but only a couple of weeks ago while selling for Voduz she claimed she doesn’t use the diffuser part as she hasn’t curly hair 🤣🤣🤣anything for money 💰
Yeah but she said ‘hand on heart’ so she’s covered 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
All hands on deck says Mrs Hicksvilles 🤣🤣 probably only swanning In to bark orders, can’t wait for the eyeball headaches from Saturday on 😁😁
Not to mention how exhausted she will he from barking orders as she's never worked a full day in her life!

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Her # Ad for the hairdryer Did she actually say she doesn’t use the diffuser because she Hasn’t curly hair 🤣🤣🤣 but a few weeks ago she was advertising some other brand with a head full of curls/ waves and her hair was a bush in the Maldives cause she didn’t use anything 🤣🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥anything to make💰💰💰💰💰
She no more uses the Voduz hairdryer she has the Laniblo one in every colour and the Hot Tools brush that she raves about

Reactions: 4

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Speaking of her 4 walls, or her New walls, i dont know if this was joked about before of not. My cousin is in Tullamore. Her next door neighbour put their house for sale recently and it has just gone sale agreed. Coincidence???!!!
And before Fleeceya sues my cousin, For invasion of privacy, which she invades herself daily, its a main public road coming out of thr town
I think it was mentioned here alright that the neighbours were moving out. 😁 Can't say I blame them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4