Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Some screenshots of Manic Moira aka Mrs Hickville this evening as you can see she is still extremely annoyed about the delay on her China Tat
View attachment 2879856

My fav was the self appreciation posts below - her business model is brilliant ahe knows it works she can't keep stock it all sells out - coulsnr look straight at the camera with her smug head

View attachment 2879861

View attachment 2879864

I'm here for the downfall that will come sooner rather than later because of her greed
I think what you circled is a cushion
But give her time homewares will be next 😀

Reactions: 2

Buddy4

VIP Member
Does anyone here have the hot tools and recomend it, I'd love to buy something that would straighten my hair as I dry it and where I could one,not buying from any companies that fleecya deals with
I have the Revlon got it in curry’s at Christmas €40 and find it great
---
I had also saved one for her but i think @Buddy4 wins🤣🤣
View attachment 2910637

Not one voduz product to get seen
She’s great one for giving us the aul screenshots 😁

Reactions: 1

caremum

VIP Member
ms Gails Fails is really bad on the advertising tagging. Reeks of desperation trying to sell leggings which at half price are still too dear.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Seeing as Lidl isn't giving us the lols we have become accustomed to if anyone needs a good belly laugh I'd highly recommend going to visit the Cleaning with Mario thread - it's comedy gold right now - I'm sure @ChastityDingle would agree 🤣🤣

Definitely 🤣. It's one of the funniest threads ever 🤣

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Does anyone here have the hot tools and recomend it, I'd love to buy something that would straighten my hair as I dry it and where I could one,not buying from any companies that fleecya deals with
I got the Shark one with the built in straighter and it’s fabulous. I’ve used nothing else since I got it. About €129. Tames all the frizz. I have the Revlon too which is also good they’re often on offer.

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Think she's been so quiet because she knows she ll get backlash from this , I don't think her family would want Lisa connected to it after all the bad publicity she received that time

Heidi19

I got the Shark one with the built in straighter and it’s fabulous. I’ve used nothing else since I got it. About €129. Tames all the frizz. I have the Revlon too which is also good they’re often on offer.
Thank you, I'll have look up of them