Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new thread to continue the chat about Tullamore's very own QVC. If anyone would like to do a recap, go for it.

Great thread title, thanks to @Oh June. It was the most thanked post and makes for a very fitting title.

Pop up shop incoming girls girls girls.

Reactions: 11
I'd say the headaches and the whining will be EPIC when the shop opens. I can picture the sheep trooping in and her getting annoyed with them for basically not spending their money fast enough.

On instagram she can snarl at them - and she does - but they keep coming back for more. Might not work when face to face. I'm stocking up on popcorn 🍿

PS they will be recognisable thanks to @Turmeric123 🤣 and her excellent designs 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Look out Newbridge! Traffic jams ahead!

IMG_4280.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s going2 work in the pop-up? What a control freak she is, she be watching evey penny going into the till. She clearly trusts no-one, says a lot really.

Reactions: 13
I'll not be buying nothing in her "pop up" shop. In today's world we should be looking at sustainable clothing and cutting down on fast fashion.
It's not necessary to have a new outfit for every occasion not is it appropriate. I buy when I need to buy and ain't influenced by anyone what to buy.
Really feel Instagram has created many monsters when it comes to influencers and their sheer cheek advertising "designer" goods when really they're out of a white label catalogue coming from China.
People need to stop and think about what and where they buy merchandise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brand new thread to continue the chat about Tullamore's very own QVC. If anyone would like to do a recap, go for it.

Great thread title, thanks to @Oh June. It was the most thanked post and makes for a very fitting title.

Pop up shop incoming girls girls girls.
Ah my first thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s going2 work in the pop-up? What a control freak she is, she be watching evey penny going into the till. She clearly trusts no-one, says a lot really.
I think work is a strong word. She will float around doing nothing but get in the way of the girls working there. She will behind the til for photographs only!

Reactions: 12
She'll be so uncomfortable in that shop, all giggly and nervous not knowing what to do with herself. She'll either leave with a headache or spend most of the day going to get coffee

Reactions: 9
I think work is a strong word. She will float around doing nothing but get in the way of the girls working there. She will behind the til for photographs only!
She will get her money's worth out of the staff. Meet and greet and a bit of a giggle, with "Girls, girls" thrown in for good measure.

The colour of the bag...it's not exactly going to gel with her capsule pieces...not a great shade at all. Everything seems to be so mismatched for a 'designer collection'. I'd love to see everything hanging in the pop up just to see the lack of cohesion.
---
Imagine her trying to work the till 😂😂
---

Her niece?
Lisa work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wouldn't be able to deal with operating the till. She didn't do too much 'work' when she had a real job. Operating a till would be way beneath her with her notions. She will stand around and talk sheep into buying items they won't be able to leave without buying if she's hovering around.

• Haha
Lisa work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wouldn't be able to deal with operating the till. She didn't do too much 'work' when she had a real job. Operating a till would be way beneath her with her notions. She will stand around and talk sheep into buying items they won't be able to leave without buying if she's hovering around.
The helpless 'little old me' act will be on overdrive. Except when it comes to counting the takings. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The colour of the bag...it's not exactly going to gel with her capsule pieces...not a great shade at all. Everything seems to be so mismatched for a 'designer collection'. I'd love to see everything hanging in the pop up just to see the lack of cohesion.
---

I actually think that's what the plan is! She will be hovering around and people will be made feel they need to buy. Then in will come the messages saying oh what great personal service and style advise and the head will get even bigger.

• Heart
What’s the catch with today’s videos? She doesn’t do anything unless €€€€€€€ is involved. No doubt all will be revealed in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7