Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t mastered English but has a great command of mandarin!
Wasn’t that hilarious 😂😂 the fool actually counted the material content … all in mandarin/Chinese.. I actually think she’s more to be pitied than laughed at..
1. No Friends
2. So insecure she still wears the original wedding ring/engagement ring
3. Appears almost afraid of Crusty
4. What kind of man is happy for an ex husband to be ‘remembered’ by his ‘partner’ wearing the rings
5. Needs to use her dog for content.. perfectly folded scarf positioned in dogs mouth, dog slobbers all over clothes, promotional items, Lisa fixes her Invisalign after said slobbers
6. ( may need correction) was she an ambassador for Wild pair shoes? Yet no mention of current issues/diagnosis/ no well wishes sent..
7. Manic presenting on her gram… is the clock ticking 🤔
8. No mention of Crusty on the plans for the new house.. all in her name.. check the local council website
9. Blocks folk who have genuine queries/ concerns..
10. Bellamianta.. gone.. candle folk .. gone.. I spy will follow, Pipsy will soon.. finline gone..
11. Oonagh is becoming as boring and relentless as Flleecya
12. Isn’t it great that Joanie has her in 6 months in advance.. thanks Joan… 🤢
13. ‘Aviator’ style are the furthest thing from the actual real thing… soooo ugly!
14. When does she or has she ever promoted Tullamore businesses.. mmmm… that’s right.. NEVER! Absolutely fantastic clothing, shoe, make up, home furnishings businesses locally.. not a mention do they get.. Grove Home give her more discount than she’s worth…
15. Lots of local cleaning companies… carpets , upholstery etc… she heads to that cheeky twerp in Dublin..
16. She has a cleaner… wonder could she be bribed!
Rant over… as a local, I am sick and tired of her trotting around the town, wrapped in her Chinese imports.. Interesting to note that when she pulled the Galway woman about the glasses on her head… she ignored the rest of us… gutted 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it possible to have that many mixes of fabric in a simple white t shirt. I have never seen it.

Reactions: 5
Is it possible to have that many mixes of fabric in a simple white t shirt. I have never seen it.
The more the mix the more the money 💁
(The sheep will think they're getting golden web tees spun by fairies🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll want facials for life after that advertising! Lovely woman in the beauty salon but what was the point of a show round if 99% of Lisa followers don't even live in Tullamore.

Good morning Lisa 👋 You're welcome for tip that the fit of the tshirt is horrible. Interesting how you had perfected everything except the material, but now the fit around the tummy isn't good after it was pointed out here. Too bad you won't take the rest of our great advice here and stop being a lying, greedy cow. That would REALLY help you personally and professionally

Reactions: 20
Her thighs are after getting very chunky. Or maybe it was those leggings just made them look bigger. They don’t look as if they belong to her???? They are like a female bodybuilders thighs.

Reactions: 8
Can someone please change her meds she's really really really manic lately and the whole repeating words 3 tones is even more annoying than her manic speed talking which I didnr realise was possible

She has forgotten about her incontinence and the free treatment she was doing for that in Dublin no mention in a long time- is she bringing out her own treatment seeing as shes stealing ideas from every other collab 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was thinking the same , been someone who always checks labels for fabric content , I have never seen that in a plain old t-shirt .. She is some fool.
Head on her , going on about the coat that she probably paid for herself , anyway it’s a desperate looking thing, more suited to a seller of certain pharmaceuticals or the line , stick her beanie hat on and and she looks ready for business . Stuck i the house by herself again laughing like a hyena into her phone touting for business .

Reactions: 4
Her thighs are after getting very chunky. Or maybe it was those leggings just made them look bigger. They don’t look as if they belong to her???? They are like a female bodybuilders thighs.
That's the weights. To be fair her legs were probably toned before PT & the weights, there's no fat to convert just muscle & the only thing for it is to get bigger.

Reactions: 4
Ah tbf she has a good body

maybe I would too if I worked parttime, had a PT and dinner cooked for me!
I stress eat and it shows!!!!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please change her meds she's really really really manic lately and the whole repeating words 3 tones is even more annoying than her manic speed talking which I didnr realise was possible

She has forgotten about her incontinence and the free treatment she was doing for that in Dublin no mention in a long time- is she bringing out her own treatment seeing as shes stealing ideas from every other collab 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣
She said it didn’t work as because she wasn’t paid to talk about it as it was gifted to her she wasn’t going to mention it she ended up going to that GP and going on HRT

Reactions: 2
Dear sheep, Chelsea or Linda….. Is it not “bated breath”???? 😉
View attachment 1892112
The dictionaries she was gifting Chelsea and Linda for Christmas obviously still on the slow boat from China or in the fire on the ship that the Headplan stuff was on. Hope she ordered one for herself too as she’s as bad.
I know I’m a broken record on the spelling but Jesus it’s a business page and should be treated as such, would she send out correspondence from the Insurance company with incorrect spellings. It would actually put me off doing business with a company if I got correspondence with incorrect spellings. In the past I phoned my home insurance company to correct a misspelling in my address, that’s how anal I am about spelling.

Reactions: 16
Ah tbf she has a good body

maybe I would too if I worked parttime, had a PT and dinner cooked for me!
I stress eat and it shows!!!!
God ya She does , especially for her age , just meant her thighs no longer look like they fit her body😂

Reactions: 2
Up her hole up the lane in a sweatshirt that’s too small on her. Only after more followers. All these Huns sicken my hole .

• Haha
I did ask was blocked instantly
Does she not realise that people are quiet entitled to ask where something is manufactured when buying it online if they cannot actually read a label or see the product before buying time she was reported. She is required under consumer law to inform the buyers when asked where something is produced in fact she should be providing that information without anyone having to ask her for it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.