Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that last pic of her! She is an ugly woman anyway but how wrinkled is she?? Look at her buggy baggy eyes and cheeks. Are we sure she hasn't turned 60 not 50!!!!!! She is kicked.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she just gifted one set to Pippa - usually the hubs would post earlier in the day or on the same day as the pr drop
Lisa's far too greedy to send out stuff for free especially from "My Own Brand'

Reactions: 6
Trying to be relatable 🤣
Totally unrelatable no matter how hard she tries! I can’t get over her showing that YSL bag she’s thinking about 🙈 thank u sheeples! Unbelievable.. she cannot read the room at all! I am surprised that her scarf sets are still not gone.. are the sheep wakening? Where this girl is concerned, you just can’t buy class 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love if someone addressed the elephant in the room and messaged her asking where her brand is produced…probably wouldn’t get an answer though!
Someone needs to take one for the team and order one to look at label to see where its made 🤣😂

• Haha
I wonder if she just gifted one set to Pippa - usually the hubs would post earlier in the day or on the same day as the pr drop
Lisa's far too greedy to send out stuff for free especially from "My Own Brand'
Looks like she gifted a few to people she works with? Montgomery with the sweatshirt, Oonagh and Pippa with the hats. She won't unclench her fists from the potential sheep profit to risk sending to floggers that won't show them. Must have lost a lot of money when she sent the PJ's to people she doesn't know

Her "friend" who is a size 20 modelling the shirt - im pretty sure that's another insta hun who she posted wearing her pjs last week

They have that dog for over a year and he wasn't a new puppy when they got him. He needs to be trained ffs. But sure why bother when you get everything replaced for free

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t want to train Murph as she needs him for content sure it’s all great craic and she thinks it makes her relatable, she’d bloody train him properly if she had to put her claws in to her greedy pockets and pay to replace the stuff he destroys and pay vet bills, she never bothered this much with the last dog he was hardly ever seen. She’s a witch 😀😡

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t want to train Murph as she needs him for content sure it’s all great craic and she thinks it makes her relatable, she’d bloody train him properly if she had to put her claws in to her greedy pockets and pay to replace the stuff he destroys and pay vet bills, she never bothered this much with the last dog he was hardly ever seen. She’s a witch 😀😡
It's the drinking out if the mug for me today, I find that 🤢 I'm sure murph does what all dogs do and lick their bits 💁🤢

• Sick
It's the drinking out if the mug for me today, I find that 🤢 I'm sure murph does what all dogs do and lick their bits 💁🤢
My dog loves tea but will lie down and beg for the end 😂 and wouldn’t jump all over us for it, but I would never let him drink it out of our mugs, that’s 🤮she done it today while she was in the office/Daraghs den so if she done it once and probably loads of other times, course he thinks it’s ok she’s an over grown stupid cow 😡😂

Thanks Joan for listening to me…what an irritant 😡
It’s bigger that head is growing my god they call her in, in advance to check and get her opinions because she is so stylish 🤣she won’t fit in the mansion by the time it’s built insufferable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love if someone addressed the elephant in the room and messaged her asking where her brand is produced…probably wouldn’t get an answer though!
Yeah she saying ‘he’ sent me two sizes like who is ‘he’?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.