Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Evan for a great title🥳🥳 so much for her staying off the gram after 6 and weekends, she has such a sad lonely life she only has the phone to talk to oh and “murph, murph, murph”!!!

The perfectionist can’t spell….”magenta” Lisa and “tomorrow “….this is a common occurrence for someone that continuously calls themselves a perfectionist 😅😅😅

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Well girls this is my first ever thread title🎉
Well girls to celebrate I was thinking about bringing out new woollen eye muffs for the cold weather💁 (hit the link)
Well Girls you know me I want them to be just perfect (hit the link)
Well girls I got my supplier (my granny) to start knitting them today 👵(hit the link)

Well girls they won't be ready for sale until summer 2025, but are available on pre sale
(hit the link)

Well girls if you could all pre buy now!!! Because I'll only have two boxes left 😜(hit the link)

My next holiday to trabolgan won't pay for it self
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jaypers went full fleeceya just now 😳🤣🤣

Seriously though, thanks for the thread title 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope the 🐑 realise that Oonaghs pic is HEAVILY filtered so the colour blue could be off 🙄

Reactions: 6
I hope the 🐑 realise that Oonaghs pic is HEAVILY filtered so the colour blue could be off 🙄
Is it just me or does Oonaghs face scream "duck you" and that hat n scarf were shipped off her the minute the photo was taken 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder did poor Oonagh have to buy the set or did tight arse gift it to her, seeing all the stuff she has gotten of Meaghers and Oonagh through the years🤔 she rarely does pr to the huns to flog her tat , only the horrible period jumpers and a few pj sets !!

Reactions: 6
Did she say she's not restocking the period jumpers? If they're such a bit hit, why not.

Reactions: 7
Did she say she's not restocking the period jumpers? If they're such a bit hit, why not.
Coz there’s thousands and thousands of sheep supposedly going round in them and she doesn’t want millions and millions as then they’d be “common”🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Id love to know where all these sheep are hiding out I have yet to spot any

Reactions: 10
I've seen 2 period sweatshirts in all the time they're out. ( I thinks this is my proudest achievement, naming these after my period tracker app)
1 on a client , I wanted to barr from returning, and on someone in the airport.
Both rotten looking.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.