Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve seen some on done deal and Adverts.ie, does that count??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the midlands and not one sighting?!
Same, and I’ve been in Tullamore several times and no sightings. Actually any time I mention her to people I know in Tullamore I get the same reaction “ Oh her”,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in Cork and I’ve never seen any. I’d love to know who’s buying it all…

I have seen three, one in Limerick and two in Kerry. One I know and thought they had more sense.

Reactions: 7
I've seen a few in the wild. One mother at the school gate had the white last year.....spotted her last week with the magenta 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Seen one at school gates but wasn’t surprised by the person wearing it mid 50s and is all into trying to be something she isn’t, always in labels all about what you have and wear !!!

Only seen one, at my mother’s funeral in Cork so couldn’t say anything, think she worked with my mother in the hse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen a few in the wild, I've also seen two pairs of sunglasses. I was gifted the pyjamas, they're huge and vastly overpriced. I have the packaging proudly displayed on my mantlepiece, such is the quality of it :sneaky:. I coudln't believe it when I was gifted the pyjamas, the person who gave them thought I'd be thrilled. Like I said the only thing I can say about them is they're huge. I think she's capitalising on making stuff bigger becasue lets face it we all like to think we are smaller than we are, same with the sweatshirts and obviously with the shirts that are coming, they will fit any bra size from an A to a G, so they must be roomy. I haven't seen the scarves or hats in the wild yet, but I did bag a lovely scarf in TK Maxx last week for forty euro, well worth a look in there if you're in the market for one.

I am the first to admit here that I was very infleunced when I first joined Insta, but I wasn't long waking up when you see them raving about something then next week they're raving about something else. I can't understand how people are buying in such huge numbers from her. People have said before its cult like and it really is. She creates a frenzy that the stock is low and its designer and such good quality etc etc, she has them totally brainwashed. I mean buying the sunglasses and scarf sets in multiples, and its not small money, this is serious spending. Laughing all the way to the bank she is.

I'd love if she did a poll to see what her demographic is. She's shown some quite young people wearing her tat, so that dispels the theory that its all women her own age or older. The only certainty is that they have more money than sense.

Reactions: 12
Seen one at school gates but wasn’t surprised by the person wearing it mid 50s and is all into trying to be something she isn’t, always in labels all about what you have and wear !!!
Sounds like the LLL demographic or should I say clone 💁

Reactions: 5
I've seen a few in the wild, I've also seen two pairs of sunglasses. I was gifted the pyjamas, they're huge and vastly overpriced. I have the packaging proudly displayed on my mantlepiece, such is the quality of it :sneaky:. I coudln't believe it when I was gifted the pyjamas, the person who gave them thought I'd be thrilled. Like I said the only thing I can say about them is they're huge. I think she's capitalising on making stuff bigger becasue lets face it we all like to think we are smaller than we are, same with the sweatshirts and obviously with the shirts that are coming, they will fit any bra size from an A to a G, so they must be roomy. I haven't seen the scarves or hats in the wild yet, but I did bag a lovely scarf in TK Maxx last week for forty euro, well worth a look in there if you're in the market for one.

I am the first to admit here that I was very infleunced when I first joined Insta, but I wasn't long waking up when you see them raving about something then next week they're raving about something else. I can't understand how people are buying in such huge numbers from her. People have said before its cult like and it really is. She creates a frenzy that the stock is low and its designer and such good quality etc etc, she has them totally brainwashed. I mean buying the sunglasses and scarf sets in multiples, and its not small money, this is serious spending. Laughing all the way to the bank she is.

I'd love if she did a poll to see what her demographic is. She's shown some quite young people wearing her tat, so that dispels the theory that its all women her own age or older. The only certainty is that they have more money than sense.
I wonder if the photos showing the hats and scarves are staged ? Maybe Linda and Chelsea get a few of their friends to wear tgem and take a selfie to send to Fleeca...trying to make them look cool and trendy when you could buy the same thing in Dunnes for half the price

Her stories are all just messages about orders, her wearing a different scarf set each time one sells out and that bloody dog muuurphhhh. Nothing interesting at all.

I wonder if the photos showing the hats and scarves are staged ? Maybe Linda and Chelsea get a few of their friends to wear tgem and take a selfie to send to Fleeca...trying to make them look cool and trendy when you could buy the same thing in Dunnes for half the price
Capture.JPG

100% cashmere hat, scarf AND gloves for the cost of Lisa McGowans 70% wool hat & scarf. You can't tell me these sheeple have never been in Dunnes. The carry on about the quality of her set is plain ridiculous. They deserve to be fleeced by her.

I spent 3 weeks out and about in Dublin and surrounding area over the holidays and thank god not one period tracker item spotted. I have a big mouth and would not have been able to hold back my opinion on them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’d love if someone addressed the elephant in the room and messaged her asking where her brand is produced…probably wouldn’t get an answer though!

Reactions: 6
20230116_102612.jpg

Lisa just give up on the tshirts. If it takes 2 years to figure out materials, you shouldn't be making it. If at 50 you don't know what washes well, get the hell out of "fashion influencing" and your wholesaler sucks if they can't get a tshirt right. A quick google search of "materials that wash well" gave tons of information you dumb twit. Also the fit is horrible. Look how wide it is at the hips/waist. For someone who recently claimed she doesn't like clothing that shows off her pear shape.....

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.