Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it didn’t work as because she wasn’t paid to talk about it as it was gifted to her she wasn’t going to mention it she ended up going to that GP and going on HRT
Thanks I missed that update I just thought it was another company/place she no longer mentions after we listed loads of them last week

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise that people are quiet entitled to ask where something is manufactured when buying it online if they cannot actually read a label or see the product before buying time she was reported. She is required under consumer law to inform the buyers when asked where something is produced in fact she should be providing that information without anyone having to ask her for it.
She should be reported for this. None of the products on her website indicate where they are made. If someone would take one for the team and order something and then return it so we can see if there is anything on the product or packaging, I would be happy to report her business. I'm in the US, otherwise I would order something myself.

Reactions: 8
She'll want facials for life after that advertising! Lovely woman in the beauty salon but what was the point of a show round if 99% of Lisa followers don't even live in Tullamore.
I feel sorry for that girl, of only she knew by featuring Lisa she is actually putting people with money in their pockets off!

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that people are quiet entitled to ask where something is manufactured when buying it online if they cannot actually read a label or see the product before buying time she was reported. She is required under consumer law to inform the buyers when asked where something is produced in fact she should be providing that information without anyone having to ask her for it.
She is just a nasty vile piece of work, arrogant Narcissist who thinks she is above all laws. Not unles you kiss her ass she will block you . I am blocked on 4 accounts now . Still got my main one but I never message or comment from that .
Bet herself and the Chelsea one sit there trying to match IG accounts to our Tattle ones.
Fabric content should be visible , where items are made up etc . We all seen the Chinese writing on that sample . Cheap mass produced styles which she picks from a catalogue then brainwashes the sheep by using the term ‘Irish brand’ unfortunately all the Huns are trying this... She has not once visited the factories used . Her clone Gail R’s is apparently looking for a new factory to produce her miracle leggings due to rising cost of materials, more like it’s due to the fact they were so flimsy .
Off her phone at six , yeah we believe her 🤣 it’s certainly not to engage in conversation or cuddle up with her kept miserable man. Catching up on Tattle and making more made up messages for the sheep . Her keep the phone out of her hand 🤣🤣

• Haha
She should be reported for this. None of the products on her website indicate where they are made. If someone would take one for the team and order something and then return it so we can see if there is anything on the product or packaging, I would be happy to report her business. I'm in the US, otherwise I would order something myself.
Could gate crash her “last” few shows, this is the long goodbye!!! Like something she’s never ever restocking again and hey presto a few more sizes are found on a weekly basis in “her warehouse “! I could enquire on done deal/Adverts.ie as few of her bits of tat are being flogged there!!

You’d have to wonder what her returns policy is as there’s a green jumper with tags on so it’s new and unworn, why didn’t they return for full refund?? Also a comment on ad saying there’s a mark on the sleeve? If tags on then clearly it came like that but did Chelsea/Linda/Fleeceya refuse a return??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The dictionaries she was gifting Chelsea and Linda for Christmas obviously still on the slow boat from China or in the fire on the ship that the Headplan stuff was on. Hope she ordered one for herself too as she’s as bad.
I know I’m a broken record on the spelling but Jesus it’s a business page and should be treated as such, would she send out correspondence from the Insurance company with incorrect spellings. It would actually put me off doing business with a company if I got correspondence with incorrect spellings. In the past I phoned my home insurance company to correct a misspelling in my address, that’s how anal I am about spelling.
It drives me insane too

Reactions: 5
Could gate crash her “last” few shows, this is the long goodbye!!! Like something she’s never ever restocking again and hey presto a few more sizes are found on a weekly basis in “her warehouse “! I could enquire on done deal/Adverts.ie as few of her bits of tat are being flogged there!!

You’d have to wonder what her returns policy is as there’s a green jumper with tags on so it’s new and unworn, why didn’t they return for full refund?? Also a comment on ad saying there’s a mark on the sleeve? If tags on then clearly it came like that but did Chelsea/Linda/Fleeceya refuse a return??
The sheep wouldn't dare ask the queen for a refund in fear that they might be dropped of her mailing list sad really

Reactions: 6

Crashing her "last" (ya right she'll come up with a reason to do more, way too much money made for her to stop) sheeple gathering would be interesting. I wonder if they wonder around with glazed over eyes handing their credit cards to whomever is working her booth?

Thanks for the idea pal! I just asked the seller if they were not able to return the sweatshirt, if the mark was on it when they received it and does it indicate anywhere where it is made. Hopefully the seller will respond.

Her website states she accepts returns within 14 days as long as all tags are intact, it's not damaged and it's returned in the packaging and it's intact (packaging is a BS condition)

Reactions: 4
That green is the most vile shade of green ever, no wonder she found it hard to sell, I’d hate to see it in real life, even if I was stuck on St Patrick’s day for something green and someone offered that id say NO and I’d question that person for having it 😬why she still wearing the majenta if it’s sold out !! And that finger pointing drives me insane 😡😂

• Haha
Update

Sell responded - What mark?? In their description of the sweatshirt it states that there is a mark on it. And asked me if I've emailed customer service to find out where it's made. She doesn't work for them to tell me

Clearly one of Lisa's Sheeple with that nasty response!!

I responded the mark that she put in the description :rolleyes: and that I indicated in my previous comment that I did try to ask Lisa where it is made. She's trying to sell a mainly polyester sweatshirt for 60 euro, she should tell me where it comes from. Good luck to her trying to off load that ugly green polyester period tracker crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are the ugliest sweatshirts I have ever seen, I would be ashamed wearing one of those! And as for the sunglasses………ridiculous looking, far too big, sheeple look like flys wearing them!

Obviously didn’t pass the washing test. Look at the band😳
Oh that’s very very bad I’ve had better stuff out of penny’s and dunnes these people are NUTS buying this crap
She really ran down I spy in a really sneaky way today making sure she has the sheep ready to buy her crap , she puts no effort into any adverts for the brands she works with anymore, and saying she can’t get rid of Rachael out of Murphys shoes 🤣🤣she’s actually mental lately should really get whatever meds she’s on checked

Last edited:
Update

Sell responded - What mark?? In their description of the sweatshirt it states that there is a mark on it. And asked me if I've emailed customer service to find out where it's made. She doesn't work for them to tell me

Clearly one of Lisa's Sheeple with that nasty response!!

I responded the mark that she put in the description :rolleyes: and that I indicated in my previous comment that I did try to ask Lisa where it is made. She's trying to sell a mainly polyester sweatshirt for 60 euro, she should tell me where it comes from. Good luck to her trying to off load that ugly green polyester period tracker crap
Fair play to you, sounds like a right snotty sheep- no surprise they are similar in their rude manner just like their “queen”! Also pure shady advertising an item clearly stating a mark on the sleeve then editing the ad when called out! Yes sounds like miss Lisa McGowan! There are tickets for the show also being flogged on done deal and Adverts.ie, but Lisa doesn’t give a hoot as she’s laughing all the way to her new shiny mansion with not one single friend to invite into it! So so pathetically sad!

• Heart
sorry but did she show the pjs she just 'wore and washed' with plastic thread still on?

• Wow
sorry but did she show the pjs she just 'wore and washed' with plastic thread still on?
Well spotted!! Just looked back, all the buttons done up and they definitely don’t look wet. Getting more unbelievable by the day🙄

• Wow
I did ask was blocked instantly
If you are buying a product aren't you entitled to ask questions. It's your hard earned money. She blocked me too for asking a simple question.I'd ask anyone I'm buying a product from. So the sheep just buy and aren't allowed ask simple questions about the product. Doesn't sound right to me

If you are buying a product aren't you entitled to ask questions. It's your hard earned money. She blocked me too for asking a simple question.I'd ask anyone I'm buying a product from. So the sheep just buy and aren't allowed ask simple questions about the product. Doesn't sound right to me
It isn't right there is a huge amount of consumer protection in place for buying online Lisa would want to go away and educate herself. I have studied business law so would know a bit about consumer rights and she is required under law to inform her sheep where products are being manufactured and the material content of her products prior to them buying from her. If everything is being shipped from China she should be saying that as shoppers might be concerned about the environment or illegal work practices etc and have a right to know where a product is coming from and if workers rights are being adhered to. No doubt she doesn't care if children are making her products or if workers are being paid a fair wage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.