Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did!! Asked her where they were manufactured if she had such long lead times!! Got no reply
I often purchase clothes online for my mother who's in her 80s and the 2 things that she always asks me 'what is the material composition of the item' and 'where is it made' . Now 90% of the time I cannot tell her where it is manufactured but as a consumer under the consumer protection act 2007 I'm entitled to ask that question in order to make an informed decision as to whether I want to purchase that product or not.

"Consumer Protection Act 2007 (Extract)
(3) The following matters are set out for the purposes of subsections (1) and (2):

(a) the existence or nature of a product;

(b) the main characteristics of a product, including, without limitation, any of the following
(i) its geographical origin or commercial origin;"

If Lisa is blocking people for only asking what they are entitled to ask then it won't bode too well for her if someone decides to report her. If I'm thinking of purchasing a cashmere scarf set and spending 100€ on it I'm well entitled to ask her where it was manufactured especially if I feel there's a possibility it could have been unethically produced.

Reactions: 16
A friend of mine has bad reaction to polyester and when fleece was in the height of it flogging the born dresses ( few months back ) she messaged her to ask if it was polyester, she got a quick enough reply to say yes, it was 100% polyester (🤢 ye'd be schweettin like a nun in a bleep house!)
Also, she had never mentioned that whilst showcasing "the dress to wear any where"😳
But she's not as willing to divulge fabric content of her own "creations" it would seem 💁😡

Reactions: 7
Up her hole up the lane in a sweatshirt that’s too small on her. Only after more followers. All these Huns sicken my hole .
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is exactly what she is....she is another narcissistic bore too....twirling and whirling with the big fake smile....at least she doesn't talk which is something

Reactions: 3
I often purchase clothes online for my mother who's in her 80s and the 2 things that she always asks me 'what is the material composition of the item' and 'where is it made' . Now 90% of the time I cannot tell her where it is manufactured but as a consumer under the consumer protection act 2007 I'm entitled to ask that question in order to make an informed decision as to whether I want to purchase that product or not.

"Consumer Protection Act 2007 (Extract)
(3) The following matters are set out for the purposes of subsections (1) and (2):

(a) the existence or nature of a product;

(b) the main characteristics of a product, including, without limitation, any of the following
(i) its geographical origin or commercial origin;"

If Lisa is blocking people for only asking what they are entitled to ask then it won't bode too well for her if someone decides to report her. If I'm thinking of purchasing a cashmere scarf set and spending 100€ on it I'm well entitled to ask her where it was manufactured especially if I feel there's a possibility it could have been unethically produced.
100% to this!

I feel sorry for that girl, of only she knew by featuring Lisa she is actually putting people with money in their pockets off!
And it was totally empty ,surely showing a busy saloon would entice folk more ? Mind you did they have to open early to suit this one who has no social skills . Surprised her greedy ass was not there having free treatments , not that they really made much difference to her in the past .
I would say it puts a lot of paying customers off when the give Huns free treatments especially this one. will it be the Gorry one and Corrigans next . I got no sympathy for these place that overlook the paying customer to kiss the ass of the Huns . I would never support them.

Reactions: 1
Logo looks lob sided to me.. PS paying her to advertise and she sticks the China sweatshirt on , see how she pushes it right up to the screen, smug face on it . Always looks so masculine when posing in bottoms ,
PS and all the rest paying , gifting her you deserve to be fleeced by her , she takes the mick and not one of them got the balls to stand up to her . Very surprised at Joanie that she does not put her foot down , appears to be a successful dont mess with me type . The way she has modeled her dresses lately ! In the Princes den , no full length mirror

Attachments

Logo looks lob sided to me.. PS paying her to advertise and she sticks the China sweatshirt on , see how she pushes it right up to the screen, smug face on it . Always looks so masculine when posing in bottoms ,
PS and all the rest paying , gifting her you deserve to be fleeced by her , she takes the mick and not one of them got the balls to stand up to her . Very surprised at Joanie that she does not put her foot down , appears to be a successful dont mess with me type . The way she has modeled her dresses lately ! In the Princes den , no full length mirror
Michelle up the Lane is now doing Carrig Donn and Sinead Keary....she will be doing Born next....I reckon she charges less than Fleeca and she doesn't talk on her reels....she was showing off a Fleeca sweatshirt today

We all need to message the Done Deal seller of the China top , nice polite email to enquire about fabric content etc. If I get some time later I will set up a new email account and message them.
She must have been laying the law down to the Oonagh pain in hole judging by that last post . Face on it pointing her finger ..

The antics talking about boobs , ffs grow up you stupid woman , we all have them, notice how she creeps the kept fellas name in when mentioning lingerie, it’s cringe to watch. You can also your boobs measured in most Lingerie shops or retail outlets .

Attachments

Last edited:
Worldwide now ye know 🤣 well they have already travelled from China 🙊 She gets the odd one and then they are probably purchased by some adoring deluded sheep to send to a relative abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
was Trisha's transformation not on about the measuring one is Lisa looking for a freebie

oh wait she's actually paying them all. that put me off that one for fitting or bras..😂

Reactions: 2
was Trisha's transformation not on about the measuring one is Lisa looking for a freebie

oh wait she's actually paying them all. that put me off that one for fitting or bras..😂
Yes, she was on about it and between the two of them, they did a mighty job of making people avoid that woman who fits them

There's the label! I made the mistake of buying the first sweatshirt (red). I've worn it once. Hated it. I've also been blocked for asking questions or pulling her up on various things.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There's the label! I made the mistake of buying the first sweatshirt (red). I've worn it once. Hated it. I've also been blocked for asking questions or pulling her up on various things.
What % cotton/polyester?

Reactions: 5
How can she bang on about supporting Irish businesses when the manufacturing is done in CHINA!! Nobody employed here except the fulfilment centre which is only when she launches.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Free next day delivery girls if residing in China!!! It’s same day delivery if you kiss my narcissistic arse 🍑!!!!

Well fair play to you for sharing and confirming what we all suspected strongly here, thank you 🙏🏼. She’s a pure witch, don’t dare question her or have a comment or opinion on anything unless it’s fawning over her or her China rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all make mistakes! Thank you for sharing with us.

She can still legally get in trouble for blocking people for asking where her stuff is made. You have to tell people before purchasing. If someone who purchased and asked her about it and got blocked wanted to, they can report her

@Turmeric123 I believe she does have that on her website and that it's something like 60% poly and 40% cotton

Reactions: 12
We all make mistakes! Thank you for sharing with us.

She can still legally get in trouble for blocking people for asking where her stuff is made. You have to tell people before purchasing. If someone who purchased and asked her about it and got blocked wanted to, they can report her

@Turmeric123 I believe she does have that on her website and that it's something like 60% poly and 40% cotton
Thanks SunnyKat ❤ I don't go near her website as a superfan I would hate to add to the number of visits

I belive I saw a blue hat scarf on my way home this eve - I was driving so can't be 100% but the smug head on the lady makes me think it's Lisa's tat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skitting at the story about worldwide shipping - the tat is already after travelling the world to get here🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.