Lisa’s Lust List #23 The build of her mansion will take over a year, plenty of time to shift more gear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she gifted a few to people she works with? Montgomery with the sweatshirt, Oonagh and Pippa with the hats. She won't unclench her fists from the potential sheep profit to risk sending to floggers that won't show them. Must have lost a lot of money when she sent the PJ's to people she doesn't know
Hardly worth gifting Pipsy.. it got .. ooh all of three seconds coverage 😂

Looks like she gifted a few to people she works with? Montgomery with the sweatshirt, Oonagh and Pippa with the hats. She won't unclench her fists from the potential sheep profit to risk sending to floggers that won't show them. Must have lost a lot of money when she sent the PJ's to people she doesn't know
@SunnyKat .. wash your mouth out girl! She gifted them to friends.. they are her besties! Wonder did joaniepony get one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Hope you like pippa”…. Is she asking her a question or what 😆 & the big “X” after love Lisa!

EFF72D84-2711-4F96-A871-E071D454039C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
“Hope you like pippa”…. Is she asking her a question or what 😆 & the big “X” after love Lisa!

View attachment 1888923
That is a HUGE bugbear of mine! Also spelling Punctuation and grammar, all of which fleece ches-inda and co mess up on a regular basis🙄🙄🙄🙄 especially in business!!! And making claims of being a perfectionist 🤯🤯🤯 and sending out this tit -

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Roz Purcell and Aimee making the Snicker balls .. wow! Did Nadine not invent them🙊🤣🙊🤣🙊 Some function or other but ticket price is redeemable on the Sculpt products , not that I myself would entertain any Hun products.

Reactions: 2
Hardly worth gifting Pipsy.. it got .. ooh all of three seconds coverage 😂

@SunnyKat .. wash your mouth out girl! She gifted them to friends.. they are her besties! Wonder did joaniepony get one 🤔
They're the bestest friends that ever were :ROFLMAO:

I would love to see Joanie Pony with the hat on. Based on Chelindas messages she shouldn't get hat head :ROFLMAO:

My god the carbon footprint this twit creates with having her zillion samples shipped to her :mad::mad::mad: According to Lisa herself her supplier hasn't a clue how to make anything. Why would one waste the time, energy or money with them? It's all bullshit to try and make herself look like a perfectionist but it just makes her look like the eejit she is

Reactions: 13
So she said she never uses eye cream?! Correct me if I’m wto g but a while back was she not on complaining about the dark circles under her eyes a lo and behold she was gifted a really expensive eye cream?! Any one else remember this?

Reactions: 8
So she said she never uses eye cream?! Correct me if I’m wto g but a while back was she not on complaining about the dark circles under her eyes a lo and behold she was gifted a really expensive eye cream?! Any one else remember this?
She was gifted Image products not too long ago and what about all the Vichy creams gifted from Oonagh I would imagine there was a Vichy eye cream is she saying she doesn't actually use them she just promotes them for the sheep to buy????

Reactions: 5
She can read Chinese ✍ 😳 , is she getting any sleep , really looks mid to late 50’s lately . Goes to show no amount of freebies, expensive lotions and potions are making much difference
The Born Dress , no effort whatsoever, no full length mirror , Ahh well bigger fool Joanie paying her for that .. horrid dress but she should have put effort in for her paying clients .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks terrible what is going on with her eyes besides the bags they are looking a bit lopsided or something

Reactions: 7
All day on her phone , manic posts, basically talking to yourself or Puffer the dog!
The state of that hair , can’t see see she looks like a 🧙‍♀️ Fgs a style perfectionist, influencer can’t she see it’s like a horses Black mane , no shape or style , it’s ageing . Bearing in mind all the free hair appointments and she never looks any different . Watch her at the shows it will be swept back or a pony tail .
Did I read she has another imaginary friend with big boobs modelling the shirts later ?
Money mad old 🧙‍♀️ . All this mention of fabric content lately , reading Tattle again . Never mentioned the content before now have we ??

The state of the neck on that sweatshirt ...
That’s some screenshot 🤣

Anyway here is some hairstyle inspo for the shows ..Gentleman Jack inspired

Attachments

Last edited:
She must be due a spray tan from Petchy soon, remember that ‘friend’ from school she uses I mean visits about once a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks terrible what is going on with her eyes besides the bags they are looking a bit lopsided or something
Bet she can’t sleep, mind racing all the time thinking how she can fleece a bit more out of the sheep . She has gone to look dreadful , aged ten years in a year , that bloody lank mane does not help .. Not a great advert though for all the free lotions, potions and procedures that she has.
Getting another yolk for the teeth after the unruly spoilt dog destroyed them, not a bother on her , knows she won’t have to fork out a penny of course. All these dental places need a kick up the arse , the Huns take the mick, how many times did the dope Corrigan break his ? 😡

All day on her phone , manic posts, basically talking to yourself or Puffer the dog!
The state of that hair , can’t see see she looks like a 🧙‍♀️ Fgs a style perfectionist, influencer can’t she see it’s like a horses Black mane , no shape or style , it’s ageing . Bearing in mind all the free hair appointments and she never looks any different . Watch her at the shows it will be swept back or a pony tail .
Did I read she has another imaginary friend with big boobs modelling the shirts later ?
Money mad old 🧙‍♀️ . All this mention of fabric content lately , reading Tattle again . Never mentioned the content before now have we ??

The state of the neck on that sweatshirt ...
That’s some screenshot 🤣

Anyway here is some hairstyle inspo for the shows ..Gentleman Jack inspired
At least gentleman Jack/Anne Lister was a true inspiration and a woman before her time. Highly educated she refused to conform to social norms by hiding her sexuality under a marriage of convenience also retained her own financial independence which was highly unusual of the times. Saw a lll sweatshopshirt on depop. Awful

Reactions: 1
At least gentleman Jack/Anne Lister was a true inspiration and a woman before her time. Highly educated she refused to conform to social norms by hiding her sexuality under a marriage of convenience also retained her own financial independence which was highly unusual of the times. Saw a lll sweatshopshirt on depop. Awful
No comparison...I am aware of the story behind the tv series , though I would help her choose her hair for the shows after all she sweeps it back like some Victorian matron
Just checked Depot can’t see anything but she has a seller account on there

Reactions: 1
Did you see her eyes light up when she was doing the montgomery post. they were selling at €7.20 and he apparently sold 70,000. you just watch now what she will bring out as part of the bodycare range !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see her eyes light up when she was doing the montgomery post. they were selling at €7.20 and he apparently sold 70,000. you just watch now what she will bring out as part of the bodycare range !!!
"apparently sold" is key here. Lisa has shown everyone not to trust her maths. Montgomery is a small business, how long would it take to make 70,000 units? Years? I'd be surprised if he sold 700. Of course Fleesya is going to rip him off, that's all she knows to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"apparently sold" is key here. Lisa has shown everyone not to trust her maths. Montgomery is a small business, how long would it take to make 70,000 units? Years? I'd be surprised if he sold 700. Of course Fleesya is going to rip him off, that's all she knows to do!
you could actually see her head going 90 trying to add up what he supposedly made on them ! she is a out and out gobshite. The day it all crashes around her will be the best day EVER

Exactly this no way he was able to make 70000 units more like 700. How did this one work in Insurance she can't do basic math.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.