Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fussy123

If you take a look at Oonaghs stories this morning you will see the amount of supplements she is pouring in to her protein shake.
Agree with others who’ve said promoting supplements and vitamins needs to be regulated. I think Oonagh’s pushing of supplements is immoral, and I see other pharmacies are noticing her questionable behaviour too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Evan

VIP Member
Well girls this is my first ever thread title🎉
Well girls to celebrate I was thinking about bringing out new woollen eye muffs for the cold weather💁 (hit the link)
Well Girls you know me I want them to be just perfect (hit the link)
Well girls I got my supplier (my granny) to start knitting them today 👵(hit the link)

Well girls they won't be ready for sale until summer 2025, but are available on pre sale
(hit the link)

Well girls if you could all pre buy now!!! Because I'll only have two boxes left 😜(hit the link)

My next holiday to trabolgan won't pay for it self
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jaypers went full fleeceya just now 😳🤣🤣

Seriously though, thanks for the thread title 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kayleen

So it was an absolute shit show from start to finish! Check in was ridiculously slow! Service in the bar abysmal!

Was with 3 friends, two went in early and got us seats in the middle of the room. I can’t even begin to describe the dinner 🙄 It was just awful and wouldn’t feed a pigeon! It was as bad as a poster described earlier (pic attached) and that person rightly said that everyone started eating the crisps from the goody bags after “dinner’
Lisa was introduced by the lady from the modeling agency and was paraded in around 8pm by Mark Rodgers. Some tables had just been served dinner at that point but they had to leave their food and get up and do the most embarrassing cringey dance routine which included ‘a dirty’ with classic 🤪song lines like, ‘shake your tits’ and ‘go for the ride’ seriously like, there were plenty of older women in the room that looked shocked! The last line of the ‘routine’ was “We love Lisa’!! Can you actually believe that a 50yr old woman is happy on stage to do a crude, stupid ‘dance’ and have 1,200 women forced to say they love her??????🙄🙄🙄

more to follow…. Ask any questions. I’ll answer honestly
---

I forgot to mention the ‘shopping experience’
Another disaster! The first stand was Lisa & Co. Young girls manning that! There were LOADS of the boxes, that those horrid sweatshirts come in, behind them, so much for them nearly being sold out!
The stands were over three (I think) tiny rooms and there wasn’t room to swing a cat in there! I bought a pair of shoes from Murphy’s that I had my eye on and there was a good discount on them so I guess I am a 🐑 after all!.
The other thing I forgot to mention is that Lisa ‘treated’ everyone to a hug on the way in! Cringe
We received a can of 67spritz on arrival to the function room. The drink is VILE

Will continue..
---

So many tables just chatted loudly all night long, it was so hard to hear what was being said on stage! Now the sound wasn’t good either from the microphones/ phones/earpieces but the talking was so so bad!

I honestly don’t know how to describe ‘the show’. It was ran by Mark and who I assume is Linda’s husband? Dopey looking guy!

Lisa chatted to the 67spritz lady, Denise hair lady, Trisha non transformation, the make over lady was brought to the stage wearing one of those rotten green sweatshirts. Mark spoke about what he was putting on her face and did a bit of that on stage and then the queen ushered them off. She looked lovely when she came back later. Dress was from PS but really suited her. Presume she got to keep it!
there were two fashion shows during the night, nothing nice! Two girls modeled Lisa’s pj shorts, cami’s and Kimonos. They dropped the shoulders of the kimono’s but refused to take them off so I expect it’s off with their heads today!!🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

SunnyKat

VIP Member
20230206_081432.jpg
20230205_081900 (1).jpg

I highlighted all the sample size products, which have a zero retail value, the vouchers which also have a zero retail value and the crisps and chocolates that Lisa seems to think have a huge value - however they came in handy for the poor hungry guests after that tiny meal they received. Lisa stated she hates paper in her bags, but had 4 in hers. There's also something from Truwash that is under 10 in value, the headband also under 10 in value. An Up lipstick that is most likely a colour that doesn't suit anyone. A brush that she's probably already sold to the people there, There isn't a 100 value in that bag, nevermind 460. How do people NOT see this??? I guess the same way they don't see that she doesn't wear what she sells...

Second picture is the goody bag items from a fashion event I attended in my area on Saturday. Our main shopping area got together and the shops held a fundraiser for the underprivileged children in our area. Tickets were $250 USD. We received prosecco on arrival, had a bottle of white and red wine at dinner (rest was cash bar) had a 4 course meal - soup, salad, pasta and entree choice of chicken, salmon, beef or vegan. The meats came with potatoes and roasted veggies (normal portion, not Lisa Mini size) and an apple crisp for dessert. Meal was ok - usually wedding quality. The dessert was fantastic. There was a fashion show the shops did, the charity had a representative that spoke to explain how the money raised is used, some of the children that the money benefits puts some skits on for us that were cute, there was a comedian that was decent. After there was music and we enjoyed some dancing. It was a nice evening, we enjoyed ourselves, but I wouldn't call it the best night of my life. It was for charity and they did a lovely job putting it together. The goody bags were on the advertisement for the event, but NEVER was the value promoted. The value of this on is easily over $450 USD. I use Clinique and Clarins and both are expensive. The Dior perfume is at least $50. I didn't go there for a goody bag and it was not what brought anyone there. The organizers and charity thanked US profusely and all their social media activity after was thanking the people who came and donated.

What the fuck is wrong with the sheep thanking HER for allowing them to give her their money and spend more support her business associates. Lisa cannot stop sharing her sheeple thanking her with little thanks back to them. It's beyond vile. Shame on you Lisa you greedy, greedy cow. I can't wait to see all your sheeple turn on you. Some did after this weekend, more and more will everyday. Doing a giveaway now to try and gain followers, not to thank the sheeple for funding your lavish life. Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kayleen

We were forced to do that stupid dance & chant a few times during the evening 🙄🙄

When Trisha was speaking Lisa said that she (Lisa) has noticed that she had lost her mojo last May and reached out to her! Such bullshit, Lisa wouldn’t notice anyone or anything outside of herself!
she spoke to the lingerie lady too (bare with me it’s coming back to me in cribs and drabs as I tried to drown it with alcohol 🤣)

3 names were called out for best dresses (no I wasn’t one 🤣) and they were brought up on stage! The winner was chosen by who got the loudest clap & cheers 🙄 The lady that won had a green classic dress, nothing exciting but she did look lovely.
There was an envelope on the table with 10 pieces of paper inside. We each had to write our name on the piece of paper and one lady at each table ‘minded’ the envelope. Then 3 or maybe 4 times during the night they would announce table prize time and the envelope holder would pick out a name and they would then go up and get their prize (spotlight ,bperfect, the usual!!) at least it meant that there were 3 or 4 winners at each table which was a great way of doing it (the only positive thing I can say about the night)
There were envelopes for cancer charity on the tables too and they were announced and collected early in the night and put into a drum and spit prize winners we chosen from there too.
---

Omg was that all the main?? No extra veg? Thx for all the info. Did any of your group think it was worth it? Sounds weird with the ‘I love Lisa’. No wonder she’s full of herself!!
That was the dinner full stop! Shocking
Pavlova after that! A small individual meringue!

I spoke to quite a few ladies who all thought it was a shit show and I am very proud to say I directed two ladies to Tattle! Ye can thank me later
---

Chris was in the bar afterwards there was another guy with him , they sat at the bar. Darragh & Chris’ son were sitting down at a table. Some of the stand holders were chatting to Chris, Lisa was nowhere to be seen. After maybe two hours Chris went and he seemed to ge in an empty sectioned off area of the bar (breakfast area I’d say) so I presume Lisa & staff were there too as I spotted a few sweatshirts (marl grey for reference 🤣

Out in the lobby late in the night, maybe 2am, Lisa, Chris and staff were standing at one end and the boys were in a different area. Chris’s son knocked over a tall table! Lisa stormed up to them with a face like thunder! It made our night I won’t lie 🤣
---

The 15 minute interval must have lasted for at least 30mins maybe more!
The goody bag is actually ok! Not €460 worth, I wouldn’t think l, but it’s decent enough I’ll go through that later tonight

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

SunnyKat

VIP Member
a 5, 9 and 11 year old recognized "Murph from Instagram" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if you have your small children watching LLL's IG, you need a padded room, straight jacket and to be heavily medicated. Chelsea would make a lot of money writing fiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Kayleen

Mandy’s catwalk ain’t buying Lisa’s better than designer sunglasses 🤣🤣🤣
And you should have heard her bigging Lisa up lastnight!! I reckon that truthfully they all detest her
---

Another thing! Lisa had absolutely no interest in anyone there whenever she came off stage. She didn’t mingle, either last night or this morning. She was sitting at a table with Linda & Chelsea this morning tucked in the corner where no one would be passing. She has a permanent scowl on her face when not on stage!
I know you are all probably thinking why I went to the show! I think I just wanted to prove to myself that she was as bad as I thought! Pulse it was a night away with the girls and we enjoyed ourselves in the bar after the shit show!
Would you believe that I shocked a lady last night when I told her that the sweatshirts are from China!! I wouldn’t mind but she has one!
Oh and another thing, so many people wearing the sweatshirts!! Imagine being happy to be wearing something and seeing it on so many others? The mind boggles!
There was a gospel choir at the start of the night, I forgot to mention that. They shouted out all the counties and I’d say there were people from every corner of Ireland 🐑🐑
I can’t remember who asked us to put up our hands if we had been at a Lisa show before…it was interesting to note that there weren’t many repeat 🐑🐑
Lisa needs to get that house built fast because the writing is definitely on the wall!
Chris was in the lobby this morning in a pair of shorts so I expect he was out for a run…or else just wanted all the ladies to look at his scrawny legs! 🤣
Lisa needn't be under any illusion…. She looks every bit of her 50 years!!
I didn’t like her dress last night, I don’t like her ‘style’ in general AND her dress was NOT lined and we know how much she loves a lined Born dress 🙄🙄🙄
---

Oh also the breakfast was terrible, totally disordered and manic!
I certainly wouldn’t stay in that hotel again
---

*disorganised

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
She hasn’t mastered English but has a great command of mandarin!
Wasn’t that hilarious 😂😂 the fool actually counted the material content … all in mandarin/Chinese.. I actually think she’s more to be pitied than laughed at..
1. No Friends
2. So insecure she still wears the original wedding ring/engagement ring
3. Appears almost afraid of Crusty
4. What kind of man is happy for an ex husband to be ‘remembered’ by his ‘partner’ wearing the rings
5. Needs to use her dog for content.. perfectly folded scarf positioned in dogs mouth, dog slobbers all over clothes, promotional items, Lisa fixes her Invisalign after said slobbers
6. ( may need correction) was she an ambassador for Wild pair shoes? Yet no mention of current issues/diagnosis/ no well wishes sent..
7. Manic presenting on her gram… is the clock ticking 🤔
8. No mention of Crusty on the plans for the new house.. all in her name.. check the local council website
9. Blocks folk who have genuine queries/ concerns..
10. Bellamianta.. gone.. candle folk .. gone.. I spy will follow, Pipsy will soon.. finline gone..
11. Oonagh is becoming as boring and relentless as Flleecya
12. Isn’t it great that Joanie has her in 6 months in advance.. thanks Joan… 🤢
13. ‘Aviator’ style are the furthest thing from the actual real thing… soooo ugly!
14. When does she or has she ever promoted Tullamore businesses.. mmmm… that’s right.. NEVER! Absolutely fantastic clothing, shoe, make up, home furnishings businesses locally.. not a mention do they get.. Grove Home give her more discount than she’s worth…
15. Lots of local cleaning companies… carpets , upholstery etc… she heads to that cheeky twerp in Dublin..
16. She has a cleaner… wonder could she be bribed!
Rant over… as a local, I am sick and tired of her trotting around the town, wrapped in her Chinese imports.. Interesting to note that when she pulled the Galway woman about the glasses on her head… she ignored the rest of us… gutted 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Iris2020

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Her flock are broke from buying tat, her event dinners won't make them fat, for the hungry sheep the crisps were ample, full sized bags not samples.

• Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
The way she went on about the parcels being late and she’d do the meaghers products today because they were on time. Passive aggressive horrible woman.
Is she for real...has she forgotten her own hat and scarf sets were late arriving to the poor sheep who had prepaid and preordered them for Christmas and they had only a card to put under the tree 😂😂 it's time the brands pulled work from her when she gets attitude. Too big for her boots. She needs to remember the brands are paying her

• Heart
  • Haha

Oh June

Chatty Member
Is this woman for real. It goes to show the level of debit these sheep are willing to go.

Frightening, and then the kisses from Lisa. She won't care when the banks come looking for their money.

I have seen someone nearly loose their house over this sort of thing. The banks have no mercy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Saw that too. It’s actually reckless that someone would do that and even more reckless that she would repost!!
---

Sorry. Lovely message??? The woman was a survivor of abuse. Maybe saying oh I’m sorry to hear that but so glad you enjoyed your night. Zero empathy.
View attachment 1940812
This is Lisa McGowan, who pranced around Tullamore the day after a young girl was brutally murdered there, saying what a beautiful day it was and showing off her garbage hats and scarves that were not going to be available for 9 months. It's of absolute no surprise that Lisa McGowan, would think this message from survivor of domestic violence is lovely. Lisa McGowan, can take the Euros from this woman, but not bother to read the message and take it in for what it truly is. Lisa McGowan is a selfish, self centered narcissist, greedy, lying cow.

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Showing her half eaten banana and talking about not washing her hair and her PT session while having Crystal & Co tagged in the stories. Top notch advertising for the brand as always (y)

What the eff is she so tired from? She has minions to set up the goody bags, the hotel set up the room, Linda and Chelsea do all the other work. Lisa sat in a chair to get glam, wore free clothes that she won't even bother keeping and Mark did the hosting of the show. She sat on a stage looking like a donkey's arse and is exhausted? Why can't she just keep that big yap closed and not say anything except a huge thank you to her sheeple for helping pay for her privileged life? I don't think it's possible for her to be more self absorbed.

That jacket could not fit worse or look cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 22

JoJoMoJo

NEED TO SHOUT THIS AND MAYBE SHOULD WAIT FOR NEW THREAD BUT......SHE DOES NOT WORK WITH IRISH DESIGNERS SHE WORKS WITH IRISH OWNED BRANDS THAT HAVE THEIR BASE IN IRELAND BUT THEY DON'T GET THEIR CLOTHES HERE. Did a quick rekki around a local Born shop, every single item, 100% Polyester bar the 30% 70% mix jumper. All made in China and I made in Turkey. BORN state that 'With new products dropping daily, Born brings you the latest trends for less. Alongside popular brand names, Born also offer their two in-house brands, Emily & me and Luna, ensuring you can pick up something different that no other high street store will have. We listen to our customer and deliver on style!' Lies Lies and more Lies

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21

SunnyKat

VIP Member
These fools sending in messages that they sweat while sleeping but not in Lisa's pj's :rolleyes: Lisa'spj's are polyester, a non breathable material. If you sweat polyester is the worst thing to wear. It does dry quickly but it holds in bad smells. I just cannot with the BS messages 🤬

• Sick

Kayleen

Do you mind me asking at what point had you copped onto Lisa? I’m just curious to know what it took to cop something wasn’t quite right re her being so disingenuous and a cow? I too have been sucked in in the past by insta huns but thankfully tattle made me see the light.🥰
Of course I don’t mind you asking! She always annoyed me but I think it was during lockdown my eyes were fully opened. The constant selling, the disrespect to brands she works with, the way she dealt with the tragic death in her own town, the pretend sneak peek of her China shite! I don’t own anything of hers and I never will! I felt one of the hats last night at her stand! Just for the laugh. I’d say they will fall asunder when washed
---

Thanks for the insight… Well done on sticking it out!
Cocktails and copious amounts of gin helped 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Evan

VIP Member
Incoming rant 😡😡😡
Gets the date wrong, and it's written in front of her🤯 I'm tempted to request tickets for the event from arnotts for the 25th Sept 😡
NEVER EVER EVER EVER (in all the years I'm watching this dope)has she EVER mentioned her love of arnotts, now BT's, that's a different story,sure she gets her designer glasses and her Louis and chanel bags from there, not from any of the places she flogs shit for, BTW 💁
Good of her to fit all her appointments into one day, god forbid she'd waste the diesel, made a point of saying she would be visiting the design architect (y'know the wan whose decor style is hotel style, does it for every house she works on🙄)
AND poor crusty needs a hip replacement, i guess it'll be from carrying that big huge lump of a dog 💁
now now tattlers😃 I meant the four legged one 😉🤣🤣🤣......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha